Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials BeyondFormulas: Complete MS Excel Techniques & Modeling

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Downloaded
132.9 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
BeyondFormulas: Complete MS Excel Techniques & Modeling

ENGLISH |h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 16h 12 mn | 4.5 GB
Created by:
Brandon Trew

Learn all crucial Microsoft Excel Techniques & How to apply them to real-world business modeling problems

What you'll learn

Take any business problem, and solve it using structured (consulting-like) problem solving tools
Analyze data in excel using all of the most useful excel tools for real world data analysis
Get around excel like a pro with an excel keyboard shortcut game
Evaluate advanced scenarios and sensitivity analyses with your model in just a few steps

Requirements

Most of this training is Excel version agnostic. A few lessons require: Windows PC Excel 2007+ or Mac Excel 2011+
Requires only a very basic understanding of Excel (getting around the ribbon, formatting and basic IF statements)

*** This training teaches you:
1) All of the crucial excel techniques you should care about: including model structure, data handling, smart lookups, aggregation & basic statistics, tables, pivot tables, charts, VBA macros & custom formulas, and many more.
2) Unlike other training, I'll teach you how to combine these tools to solve real world problems, and help you stand out in any analytical environment.

*** Learn, then immediately apply your new knowledge:

Bite-sized and Step-by-step curriculum, so you can learn one skill at a time, combine it all into a single beautiful model output.
The only Excel techniques and tips you'll ever need, from over a year of research, and ten years of experience.
Learn to "manage upwards" so that you, the Modeler, don't work all night.
Hands-on case study approach, to practice what you learn on a real problem. All starter materials provided for each course so you can get started quickly.
Holistic model design focus, so that your models to scale, adapt and evolve easily.
Keyboard shortcut game, coded in Excel, so you can get around Excel lightning fast.

Who this course is for:

Students / graduates trying to get hired for analytical skills
Consultants and corporate analysts looking to develop core skills
Entrepreneurs needing to model their new businesses
Experienced professionals trying to brush up on new tools

Download
UsersDrive

File-Upload

ClicknUpload

*Maestro*

Uploader
VIP
Verified Member
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
57 TB
Ratio
@Ronaldo99
Thanks I love this stuff.
i use this as well. Looking forward to checking this out.
Great post :rock:
Yeah great post. Screenshot are awesome

Last edited:

jescurious

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Hi @Ronaldo99. Awesome tutorials you got here on this website. Thanks for sharing all of them!

I was just wondering if it would be possible for you to re-upload the part 2 for this tutorial? Only the FileUpload source is working at the moment and there's an error with the part 2 download link.

Thanks in advance! And again, awesome tutorials! Please keep them coming! :rock:

ZJazZ90

Downloaded
56.6 GB
Uploaded
170.8 GB
Ratio
nice sharing.. can you please re-upload part 2 for this files.. it showing error.. thank you in advance..

Dhanasekar

Downloaded
39.1 GB
Uploaded
303.8 GB
Ratio
FileUpload's part 2 link not working. Initially when i try to open the link it opens, but when i click the download button, getting the below error message...

This site canā€™t be reached
The webpage might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

@Ronaldo99 UsersDrive & ClicknUpload all links gone. @ZJazZ90 FileUpload's link are working.
but for part2 still cannot download.. others part done downloading

Last edited by a moderator:

joed4u

Downloaded
75.8 GB
Uploaded
110.3 GB
Ratio
Only fileupload links are working and the part 2 link is not working
Please reupload part2

KooMulee

Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Please update the second link under FILE-UPLOAD. It is currently dead. Thanks in advance.