Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years

15NqK.png

STcME.png

BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer protocol designed to transfer files. Users connect directly to send and receive portions of a file, while a central tracker coordinates the action of all peers and manages connections without knowledge of the contents of the files being distributed. With Bit Torrent, users upload at the same time they download, so network bandwidth is managed as efficiently as possible. BitTorrent is designed to work better than other file-transfer protocols as the number of people interested in a certain file increases.

Download large files with the easy-to-use BitTorrent offline installer for PC. Enjoy fast speeds, a simple interface, powerful options and more. Get started now with free, unlimited downloading.

Features and Highlights

Ultra-fast file delivery

Move big files quickly and efficiently. The technology breaks big files down into small pieces. The files are then downloaded, piece by piece, from one or many different sources. Since the files are broken down into tiny bites, you use less bandwidth. Which means your downloads move a lot faster.

Free, unlimited downloading
Download gigabytes. Download terabytes. Distribute petabytes. With Bit Torrent, there are no limits to the number of files you can download, or the amount of data you can move.

Instant play on in-progress downloads
Watch while you download. You don’t need to wait for your files to finish downloading to start using them. Press play on media files, and watch, listen, or read them as you download.

Built-in bandwidth booster
Optimize speed for your connection. Bit Torrent auto-adjusts bandwidth usage, based on your network and Internet connection, to ensure fast file delivery. Your downloads run in the background. Which means they’ll never slow down video chats or game play.

STjgD.md.png

Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10

STVht.png

i. Unzip The Archive

ii. Read "Read" for installation instructions.

iii. Enjoy..

STDIJ.png

15E7V.png

15nWs.png

Language Change
Portable Version doesn't need Language change as it is in English , But For Installed version
Open Bittorrent click Ctrl + P and rest in see image below to use software in English

5BYlW.png

STl6g.md.png

VirusTotaL: 7 / 65

Link:

S3g18.png

File Type: rar

File Size: 17.5mb

STwl8.png

Uploadrar:

(PLZ Consider disabling Your Adblocker while downloading)

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It's interesting how all your downloads are named !-MillerGrey. Is there a particular reason for that? I appreciate your uploads, we just have to open each compressed file to find out what we downloaded and rename the rar.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
@AtlantisVip ..each compressed file has its full name and that's fine
...if you want to change ... that's your thing!!!

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
It's interesting how all your downloads are named !-MillerGrey. Is there a particular reason for that? I appreciate your uploads, we just have to open each compressed file to find out what we downloaded and rename the rar.
I make archives of them, via WInrar.. but idk why this is happening, (for Some). Hopefully it'll be fixed with the new Winrar. and thankx for your support

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I think maybe it's my downloader, IDM..

arifscmy

Banned
Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
avast detect it as ransomware ?? :speechless:

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
avast detect it as ransomware ?? :speechless:
omg,,,,,,,,,, ransome ware. (probabbly a false alarm). | but you can skip downloading it, if you think other wise. buddy. : )
or even jump to Qbittorent. that's free and super blazzing. (i use it too)

arifscmy

Banned
Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
omg,,,,,,,,,, ransome ware. (probabbly a false alarm). | but you can skip downloading it, if you think other wise. buddy. : )
or even jump to Qbittorent. that's free and super blazzing. (i use it too)

yeah bro maybe false alarm,avast block it but i dont know the program still can run and leeching

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
@MillerGrey From next time add the language change image as well if needed,for this i had added Lang change process

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
@MillerGrey From next time add the language change image as well if needed,for this i had added Lang change process
ok boss.