Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct BitTorrent Pro 7.10.5 Build 45665 (Repack + Portable + Silent) -=-TeamOS-=-

M4Mohsin

Serve But In Different Way
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
70.5 GB
Uploaded
174.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (8)
Member for 7 years
PAPnJr.png

BitTorrent Stable is a world best ever used peer-to-peer network program aimed at downloading large files through torrent websites. Unlike other similar networks (Kazaa, eDonkey, etc.), where the same file can be owned by several people who have this file, BitTorrent provides for the file to have a single owner, who is interested in distributing it . Such a stakeholder may be, for example, a software developer. BitTorrent is an efficient piece of software when it comes to downloading large amounts of information using the BitTorrent protocol. It is the first peer-to-peer client, and after so many years, it remains one of the top solutions in its category. It does not burden the system’s performance, and all tasks are performed promptly without popping up errors, crashing, or freezing.

Key Features:
============

RSS Downloader;
Lightweight client;
Local peer discovery;
Configurable bandwidth scheduler;
Global and per-torrent speed limiting;
Dynamic bandwidth management - download without disrupting other applications;
Detailed stats on the health of media files provides a safer, more controlled experience;

No hardware configuration - reduced hassle of fast downloads.

PAP1eK.png

PAP5ns.png

PAPHZc.png

How To Change The Language:

Change-Language.gif

Virus Total Result:

How To Install:
- Just Run executable file or cmd line parameter to install
- Done :)

Download Link:

GauravV

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
475.3 GB
Uploaded
112.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Many Thanks @M4Mohsin :inlove:

thereassaad

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks

chaal

Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

colc07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Many Thanks @M4Mohsin for update

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I don't what is happening with both Utorrent and BitTorrent. After installing the former, it goes back to the default ad version after the device restart and the latter disappears in the system and from app programs. And after checking thoroughly, the latter is treated as a trojan and as severe. by defender. I tried disabling and removing it from the list by allowing it of the defender but nothing happens. Can anybody team teamos team help me and let me know what could be the issue? I can share SS for more info. Thanks.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
I don't what is happening with both Utorrent and BitTorrent. After installing the former, it goes back to the default ad version after the device restart and the latter disappears in the system and from app programs. And after checking thoroughly, the latter is treated as a trojan and as severe. by defender. I tried disabling and removing it from the list by allowing it of the defender but nothing happens. Can anybody team teamos team help me and let me know what could be the issue? I can share SS for more info. Thanks.
at the program file folder as exlusions or as trusted in your antivirus program or defender

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
at the program file folder as exlusions or as trusted in your antivirus program or defender
Please explain more. I cant get it.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Please explain more. I cant get it.
go to your antivirus program and find the exlusions or trusted files option
then add the utorrent or bitTorrent program folder as trusted, so your antivirus won't scan the folder and block any file from your torrent client
probably your antivirus is blocking a file from your torrent client, thats why this is happening

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
go to your antivirus program and find the exlusions or trusted files option
then add the utorrent or bitTorrent program folder as trusted, so your antivirus won't scan the folder and block any file from your torrent client
probably your antivirus is blocking a file from your torrent client, thats why this is happening
Let's say I do it but the virus it caught is of trojan and under severe condition. Would you recommend me trojan software? PUP would be okay.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Let's say I do it but the virus it caught is of trojan and under severe condition. Would you recommend me trojan software? PUP would be okay.
if you have downloaded from here, the virus is false, you can always check the virus total results at the beginning of every thread
most of the repack versions detected as virus because of the "language" someone is using to make them
and no i don't recommened trojan softwares
but always be careful from where you download your softwares

Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
3.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you xoxo much for this torrent downloader

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
if you have downloaded from here, the virus is false, you can always check the virus total results at the beginning of every thread
most of the repack versions detected as virus because of the "language" someone is using to make them
and no i don't recommened trojan softwares
but always be careful from where you download your softwares
I don't want to say this but I have copies of software from back 2017 and 16 from this site of this software and they work perfectly fine. This detection came up by the defender, not by any antivirus. I do read virus total results but in the end, the device on which you are installing gives the real test. What would you say about this?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I don't want to say this but I have copies of software from back 2017 and 16 from this site of this software and they work perfectly fine. This detection came up by the defender, not by any antivirus. I do read virus total results but in the end, the device on which you are installing gives the real test. What would you say about this?
Everyone worries about viruses but are they true or false? Some may be true but some may be false. We don't know it.
However take a look at this

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
from 2017 viruses had increased dramatically, every day more and more are coming
when you say that the detection came by microsoft defender what to you think defender is?
its an antivirus programs just made by microsoft, it uses the same scan engines with the most popular ones
also the last 2 years microsoft has improved a lot microsoft defender
the problem is that some antivirus detects a program like a virus and some not, the reason is what language has been used to make the program or the Medicines, thats why this is happening
if the programs you are using from 2017 suits you up to now, stay with those

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Everyone worries about viruses but are they true or false? Some may be true but some may be false. We don't know it.
However take a look at this
I did read that but someone who hasn't ever eaten hot dogs would never know which hot dog is right and which one to avoid. And for third-party AV, I can disable it but constant detection by the defender which is inbuilt with W10 is a tough job to use software that has V in it (even if it is not malicious).

AlexMerc

Downloaded
41.4 GB
Uploaded
14.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Amazing share. Keep up the good work.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,332.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I did read that but someone who hasn't ever eaten hot dogs would never know which hot dog is right and which one to avoid. And for third-party AV, I can disable it but constant detection by the defender which is inbuilt with W10 is a tough job to use software that has V in it (even if it is not malicious).
If you are so afraid about viruses you can use a program like Sandbox or something else to test what you want to install. That's what i do.
And believe me or not i never use any antivirus and Defender is disabled at all. Nothing never happened.
This is a thread about BitTorrent not for discussion about viruses and antivirus let's stop it here.

terry123

Downloaded
5.8 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
unlock the content thanks alot

Jerry_Xristos