Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Black Window v2 x64

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Just a "heads up" from lil ole me. I would install this on bare metal, without an internet connection. Then, I'd remove windows defender or disable it, because it finds and automatically removes a LOT of the tools that are in this install. Then, I'd disable all windows 10 updates and use the medicine you need to activate. I found this out, the hard way, by installing in a VM, and then noticing tools vanishing one by one. This is a black hat OS, so, of course, many of the tools are going to be seen by Defender.

derk5816

Downloaded
56.3 GB
Uploaded
510.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
good but poor , to mutch stuff dosent work or trial . like the idear with builds like these . good upload to all with this work .

Can i make it bootable in 32 gb stick? It is so big to download
not sure with 32gb , tyr a larger usb if have one .

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Just a "heads up" from lil ole me. I would install this on bare metal, without an internet connection. Then, I'd remove windows defender or disable it, because it finds and automatically removes a LOT of the tools that are in this install. Then, I'd disable all windows 10 updates and use the medicine you need to activate. I found this out, the hard way, by installing in a VM, and then noticing tools vanishing one by one. This is a black hat OS, so, of course, many of the tools are going to be seen by Defender.

The fact that this happens, (and not just on this OS), made me laugh. The one that made the original OS should NEVER have used:
A. An active a/v
B. An OS and /or AV with a live update process.

Both functions should be blocked/removed, not just because it might remove the currently installed tools (thank you for that laugh), but if the ISO is used as a forensics tool or for file recovery tool, it may actually contaminate the host PC which is simply unacceptable in any mature, semi-pro or pro-environment.

On top imagine if you actually try to perform a penetration (testing or not) and all the sudden, you go "live" and reveal yourself in the network because windows start updating and you started downloading GBs of data... The objective is not to be detected and not to shout where you are.

Last edited:
Downloaded
33.5 GB
Uploaded
558.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much it looks amazing! yes as another user said it didn't work on VMware but on virtual box it works just fine.
very cool image.!!! thank you for making this!

wickedmindz

Downloaded
53.4 GB
Uploaded
29.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for sharing. nice collection of mix tools for different purposes.

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.9 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Can anyone point me to an official website of some sort for this, I've looked about but can't find anything.

goodegman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
368.2 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated :)

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Awesome Work , Thanks Sir @00Proteus00 :h:

animeware

Windows Modifyer
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
40 GB
Uploaded
253.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (7)
Member for 10 years
Thank You @00Proteus00 so much.

I love the look of Black Window V2 lucky I have 32GB Flash Drive.

Love the blue look icon set

Thanks Again.

Krish420@

Downloaded
114.9 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Internet Download manager Silent Installer

@00Proteus00 it is so quick update I think it was requested by a member before 2hrs and you made it keep rocking bro :rock:
Thank you °TeamOS°✓ :h:
Thanks for you. i like it

monster2020

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
how much disk space it will take on HDD after installation

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
how much disk space it will take on HDD after installation

LOTS....... go for it.

Eminescu33

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
8.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you, looks interesting on Windows !

primord

Downloaded
62 GB
Uploaded
323.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

I get the general concept here but your details really boggle me!????
I'm understanding that you loaded to a VM,,, but the part that confuses me is did the actual HOST MACHINE windefender pass thru to the VM instance and eat the tools?
How's that even possible, arent VMWARE instances are isolated from HOST MACHINE OS&AV???

Or did you somehow reinstall windefender into the VM or something wild?

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yeah it is a pretty good system without making windows updates.

Once I did those, the system got rekt, all the themes got ripped off and windows defender decided to take over and kill everything.

One of the best systems I've ever used but thank god no don't do updates lol

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I get the general concept here but your details really boggle me!????
I'm understanding that you loaded to a VM,,, but the part that confuses me is did the actual HOST MACHINE windefender pass thru to the VM instance and eat the tools?
How's that even possible, arent VMWARE instances are isolated from HOST MACHINE OS&AV???

Or did you somehow reinstall windefender into the VM or something wild?
Setup on bare metal, with no internet. AKA, I had an old, throw away laptop one of my friends gave me, to tinker with.

Then disable / remove / nuke defender and other offending processes, such as windows updates, etc.

I tried setting it up in a VM, on my gaming / work machine, and it was a clusterfuck after the windows updates and defender got done with it.
Another way you could try, is to disable the network adapter in the VM, before you start the install, and remove the crap, then reinitialize the network card.
If it gets on the net, and gets the updates, it ruins half of the cool stuff that's been pushed in to it.

primord

Downloaded
62 GB
Uploaded
323.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
ntlite would be my recommendation here.
tricky step MIGHT be extracting the ESD to WIM "manually" with ntlite as a first step. install.esd cannot be edited "live" with ntlite, so extract install.WIM manually, then edit it.
finally remove/rename the original install.ESD location and replace it with the modified install.WIM = install normal

you can remove entire components/features from windows here.
also "nsudo" can do some neat stuff by running as "trusted installer" and enables you to nuke services & registry (not enough to kill windefend tho)

ecowen

Downloaded
178.4 GB
Uploaded
590.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
there is a version 3.. Black Window Version III Codename : Aspis ....and actually an even newer one Black Window Durios Ypos Os V
also same creator has a few custom build linux versions too...ASPIS OS....Cerberus Os v3...ect.
maybe p.m. me for more info

External link removed by Mod.

also if ratio or whatever is a concern the creator hosts these downloads on a microsoft one drive account you can get links for through their website. if requested i can look into getting permission to open up access to these for everyone

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
there is a version 3.. Black Window Version III Codename : Aspis ....and actually an even newer one Black Window Durios Ypos Os V
also same creator has a few custom build linux versions too...ASPIS OS....Cerberus Os v3...ect.
maybe p.m. me for more info

External link removed by Mod.
You can send me the links via p.m. I'd like to check them out.

TumbleDouble11

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (4)
Member for 3 years
This is one one the most amazing OS builds I've ever seen. Ive been on for a long time and I'm just now running into people like you. I praise everyone here.