Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent BlackArch Linux x86_64

DCG Mechanics

ER
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
978.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
108 (107)

BlackArch Linux is an Arch Linux-based penetration testing distribution for penetration testers and security researchers.
The repository contains 2582 tools.

The default login is: root:blackarch

SIZE = 14.37 GB

Last edited:
  • BlackArch.torrent
  • (144.4 KB, 255, Size: 14.4 GB, Seeders: 10, Leechers: 1, Completed: 187)
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.2.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 1 Leechers = 11 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    fc480a5f99ce7603c91796d73705255836ae6250
  • Loading…

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
I am ashamed to say, but I have to. Even though Arch is the most up to date (always rolling) and most customizable, I find it hard to handle... Whenever I try I keep crawling back to Ubuntu-based distros. It's like trying to ride a stallion and then going back to pony...

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.5 GB
Uploaded
129.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I am ashamed to say, but I have to. Even though Arch is the most up to date (always rolling) and most customizable, I find it hard to handle... Whenever I try I keep crawling back to Ubuntu-based distros. It's like trying to ride a stallion and then going back to pony...
I've been wanting to give Arch a spin, What in particular did you find tough? Was it the package manager, not enough GUI's, a lack of documentation, or something else? If it was not enough GUI's then I can deal with that, my first *nix was FreeBSD without X11 (first one I built for use as the company firewall, then another as a mail server) and admin'd that for a while before I started using FreeBSD for my desktop. So I'm not put off by having to use the console. Poor documentation would be a deal breaker, however...

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
I've been wanting to give Arch a spin, What in particular did you find tough? Was it the package manager, not enough GUI's, a lack of documentation, or something else? If it was not enough GUI's then I can deal with that, my first *nix was FreeBSD without X11 (first one I built for use as the company firewall, then another as a mail server) and admin'd that for a while before I started using FreeBSD for my desktop. So I'm not put off by having to use the console. Poor documentation would be a deal breaker, however...
No, no, there are plenty of Arch based distros with beautiful GUIs - Bluestar, Manjaro (in many flavors), the package managers are not the problem, AUR is very good... It's just that I'm not very comfortable and self-conscious to dig into something so deep. You know - when "you know that you don't know very much" kind of situation. It just feels overwhelming - a lot to study and learn...

But, the community is superb, from what I've glanced and there's plenty of documentation.

As for BSD - never even touched one...

SiteWizard

Super Moderator
Uploader
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
179.2 GB
Uploaded
13.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
You know - when "you know that you don't know very much" kind of situation. It just feels overwhelming - a lot to study and learn...
hot that sounds difficult (lol)

Last edited:

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
hot that saounds difficult (lol)
Look, I've watched a lot of videos and browsed through Arch forums. From what I gather - If you have the "know-how" there is practically no limit with what you can do with Arch and it's ALWAYS bleeding-edge software. The newest of the new. And I like stability... :)

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.5 GB
Uploaded
129.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
No, no, there are plenty of Arch based distros with beautiful GUIs - Bluestar, Manjaro (in many flavors), the package managers are not the problem, AUR is very good... It's just that I'm not very comfortable and self-conscious to dig into something so deep. You know - when "you know that you don't know very much" kind of situation. It just feels overwhelming - a lot to study and learn...

But, the community is superb, from what I've glanced and there's plenty of documentation.
Good to know, thanks.

Can't say I'd recommend it over a linux distro as a desktop, I used (note "used", nowadays win+WSL is just way too convenient) it as mine mainly for the challenge of it. It's great as a server, though. When I get around to building a NAS+Plex box it's BSD all the way...

DCG Mechanics

ER
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
978.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
108 (107)
I Was Thinking To Install This OS But After Reading These Comments. I'm Afraid To Do So :|

mkrleza

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
I Was Thinking To Install This OS But After Reading These Comments. I'm Afraid To Do So :|
Dude, just because I'm "scared" of Arch, doesn't mean you should be! Give it a spin, learn, and widen your horizons... ;)

Charles

Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
116 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)

Everyone starts somewhere. Just remember that the most experienced user you'll ever meet, once felt exactly the same way you do now. The only difference between mediocre and amazing are the amount of work and time you are willing to put forth in your efforts.

DCG Mechanics

ER
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
978.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
108 (107)
Everyone starts somewhere. Just remember that the most experienced user you'll ever meet, once felt exactly the same way you do now. The only difference between mediocre and amazing are the amount of work and time you are willing to put forth in your efforts.
đŸ’¯ đŸ’¯ đŸ’¯ true !!

NobleWolf

Downloaded
60.9 GB
Uploaded
17.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
To anyone who is nervous about using Arch then i heavily recommend arcolinux. It is an arch based distribution with a large and friendly community and the goal of the distro is to teach users how to fully use arch with the end goal of installing arch the official way or building your own arch distro. it is an amazing distribution and there are just over 1000 instructional videos and guides on their youtube channel detailing how to do just about everything. Please give it a shot.

EDIT: For anyone concerned about the massive 14gb direct link, blackarch provides a torrent file on their website.

Oh, just remembered the new version of Blackarch is due out in I THINK a few days. They release quarterly (Every three months) and this is the end of the third quarter while the second quarter iso is still on their website so I assume the new version is a few days away.

I love my blackarch install but DAMN is it a pain to maintain with all those tools lol

Sorry about the double post but i can't seem to edit my own one twice. If a mod could merge them that would be great.

DCG Mechanics

ER
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
978.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
108 (107)
Torrent Link Added.

I've Limited bandwidth So Seeding Will be Slow So Please Keep patience.

Thank You.

Last edited: