Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Blue Screen of Death will return to Windows 11

Blue Screen of Death will return to Windows 11

PaGEoo.png

Microsoft is swapping back to the infamous Blue Screen of Death on Windows 11.
What you need to know

A recent Insider build of Windows 11 brings back the Blue Screen of Death.
Windows 11 switched to a Black Screen of Death for its error screen.
The Blue Screen of Death could make its return to Windows in the near future.

The infamous Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) will soon make its return to Windows. Microsoft's Windows 11 swapped out the Blue Screen of Death for a Black Screen of Death, but the company will revert back to the blue error screen. Windows 11 build 22000.246 made headlines for bringing Microsoft's controversial emojis to the Release Preview and Beta channels, but it also included the switch to the BSoD.

"We changed the screen color to blue when a device stops working or a stop error occurs as in previous versions of Windows," reads the changelog of Windows 11 build 22000.246.

The BSoD is a familiar error screen that appears when Windows runs into certain issues. There's even a subreddit dedicated to sharing examples of the Blue Screen of Death in public (via Ars Technica).

The Blue Screen of Death and other changes from build 22000.246 are currently in testing in the Release Preview and Beta channels of the Windows Insider program. Assuming there aren't any issues, the BSoD should make its return to Windows in the near future.

Microsoft appears to be a big fan of the color blue. When debating how to make the Windows 11 logo feel closer to the identity of Microsoft, the company's design team decided to make it blue. "How could we try to bring Windows and Microsoft closer together?" Asked a member of Microsoft's design team in a video. "So, we looked at the Microsoft logo, and we turned it blue."

There's also a Bloomberry ice cream flavor that's inspired by the Windows 11 Bloom wallpaper, which is blue.​

Yash Dedhia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Probably with Blue screen of death give us some recover utilities like winpe along with it fix it.. ?

pinkfloyder

pinkfloyder
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
387.8 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Quite interesting Mr Spacely, many thanks for the info!!

LauRoman

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
168.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Probably with Blue screen of death give us some recover utilities like winpe along with it fix it.. ?
Thing is, a winpe boot option does nothing to help with the most common type of bsod crashes (ram related ones)

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
I already ran into a BSOD the other day recently on win 11.

fantom

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I already ran into a BSOD the other day recently on win 11.
W11 still have child-decease, like everyone before Releases... So, wait for final release or, better choice, SP-1

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
W11 still have child-decease, like everyone before Releases... So, wait for final release or, better choice, SP-1
yeah, im on the ghoste spectre version, but so far only once on the bsod, further my system is a-ok

Stoker

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Had it left? I had this earlier in the year when putting a hard drive into another computer that I forgot had Win 10 on it. I forgot which computer I had it into when I installed 10. (I didn't label it for the box I did it on.)