Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Bongiovi Acoustics DPS Audio Enhancer 2.2.7.1 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
PHwsk5.jpg

Bongiovi Digital Power Station ™ (DPS) ultimate is the audio processing solution that combines advanced acoustic technology created by sound engineers with a passion for great sound.
Bongiovi DPS is a proprietary algorithm that optimizes audio in real time. DPS profiles are created and implemented for maximum audio flexibility in any sound scenario.

DPS is based on a whole system of profiles from Bongiovi. The DPS profile contains over 120 calibration points that configure the patented DPS algorithm.
Each profile is meticulously crafted by Bongiovi's acoustic engineers. These profiles are used to optimize the audio signal in real time for output devices (speakers),
environment (high noise) and emphasize “sound” or other desired sound effects.

Key features:
• Enhanced Headphone Performance - Bongiovi Acoustics audio engineers have created custom profiles for many popular headphones. These profiles improve any audio imperfections and provide an overall improvement in audio quality.
• Sound Enhancement for Small Speakers - Portable speakers, radio clocks, laptops, tablets and mobile phones that suffer from poor sound quality due to their small size and portability. Bongiovi DPS is excellent for creating an optimized sound signal for small loudspeakers. Bongiovi DPS provides louder overall output, clarity for softer recordings, enhanced bass and stereo sound.
• Maximizing the sound of large speaker systems - home theater, car audio, and more. Bungiovi DPS will dramatically improve the sound quality of these systems.
• Improve the sound of TVs or multimedia displays. Movies can have very loud or very soft passages. Bungiovi DPS can normalize the loudness (DRC) of all multimedia content so that it sounds natural and delivers the quality usually heard only in a movie theater.
• Automatic mixing / mastering of sound. Some applications, such as karaoke, require mixing multiple sounds in real time. Even a professional sound engineer can get less than the desired results by mixing audio in the app. Bongiovi DPS technology can automatically help mix music, voice and other sounds with the push of a button.
• Restore the sound of Internet audio streams. Real-time Internet audio can have inconsistent volume, content quality, and frequency response. The active components of Bongiovi DPS technology can easily provide consistent quality sound for any audio stream.
• Improves clarity in high noise environments. If your sound needs to be heard in a crowded or noisy environment, then DPS is your solution. DPS technology was originally invented to provide high quality sound in the noise environment of small private aircraft.
• DPS dramatically improves audio quality on virtually any device.

PHw1Vm.jpg

Read the Read-Me Supplied

Language: Multilingual

File Size: 31.8 MB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    7 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 7 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a220818b8bc0bc1f9f01353a644faf314d79526b
  • Loading…

Beatz4me

Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for sharing this app with us vdogeek

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Wow Beautiful work. Really a useful upload. Thank you !

marcuzXXX

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this upload.

ultrasistra

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you very very much

sultz123

Downloaded
292.8 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you very much for this upload

way12go

Banned
Downloaded
49.4 GB
Uploaded
282.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks. The system requirements didn't mention windows 11 but I downloaded the torrent and installed it on Pheonix 11 and it crashes without opening. I'm sorry for myself.

Edit: I installed Bongiovi Acoustics DPS Audio Enhancer version 2.2.6.2 Repack -=TeamOS=- and it is working

Last edited:

KooMulee

Power User
Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Good application for electrifying music. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

vmsa45

Downloaded
49.9 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks to share it! For your info: Bongiovi Acoustic Labs has begun the End of Life (E.O.L) process for the Bongiovi DPS software. The latest software update for Mac and Windows will be the last for the Bongiovi DPS Audio Optimization software. The current version and final version for Windows is 2.2.7.1.

Beatz4me

Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this upload..This is nice

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for the upload, will try it out soon!

Beatz4me

Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you VDOGeek..I had downl;oaded this from you in the past but lost it.

Again...Thank you

George Art

Downloaded
60 GB
Uploaded
103.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
There are no seeders, at this moment, for this one.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
There are no seeders, at this moment, for this one.
There are 5 seeders ATM...

George Art

Downloaded
60 GB
Uploaded
103.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I did it and thanks for sharing the software. It works great.