Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

• Attention!

Globale Freeleech Days Starts! Global Freeleech Days starts, Now onwards your Downloads won't be counted.

Tips & Tricks Boost Internet Speed By 20% Without Any Software

MOULAALI

Downloaded
95.6 GB
Uploaded
680.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks for the tip, will try for this

user7

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
30.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Applied this setting and it worked, my internet is now faster. Thanks.

jackalx

Downloaded
106.3 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you and have a great new year !!! :)

oldman82

Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
22.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Sorry man ,thought it was about download links. I'll remember for the future ,cheers !

Zyan94

Verified Member
Downloaded
30.6 GB
Uploaded
5.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Nice tweak, my win10 does not come with gpedit.msc initially, just google and download it, take less then 1 minute to complete the entire process. thanks again! :clap:

Agus Ski

Downloaded
27.5 GB
Uploaded
218.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for sharing the tricks, I am going to try it.

Up_40

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Noice!!! Thanks for this trick

forso

Downloaded
168.5 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Many thanks for tis tip

oldman82

Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
22.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This is a very old tweak that i'm pretty sure has been debunked to some extent .
That 20% is there for a reason.
ie: howtogeek.com/730147/windows-10-myth-dont-touch-limit-reservable-bandwidth/

"According to this Windows tweaking myth that just won’t go away, you should change one of these settings to increase the amount of bandwidth available to your applications.
However, changing the setting won’t really do anything—if you lower it to “0,”
all you’re doing is ensuring that applications with high-priority traffic can’t use this feature to get ahead of lower-priority applications.
This could actually make the network applications that you care about less responsive. Don’t touch the setting unless you understand it and know what you’re doing."

Anyway ,it won't make your PC blow up so fill your boots :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

Power User
Downloaded
401.5 GB
Uploaded
23 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This is a very old tweak that i'm pretty sure has been debunked to some extent .
That 20% is there for a reason.
ie:

"According to this Windows tweaking myth that just won’t go away, you should change one of these settings to increase the amount of bandwidth available to your applications.
However, changing the setting won’t really do anything—if you lower it to “0,”
all you’re doing is ensuring that applications with high-priority traffic can’t use this feature to get ahead of lower-priority applications.
This could actually make the network applications that you care about less responsive. Don’t touch the setting unless you understand it and know what you’re doing."

Anyway ,it won't make your PC blow up so fill your boots :)
Yes, it does not work as many people think, you are right, Sadly the placebo effect is strong on many users.
I just gave an answer to a similar thread that you can read here: https://teamos-hkrg.com/threads/my-personal-gpedit-script-direct-link.170905/post-851327 in case you or anyone wants to know a bit more.