Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1.7.2 [macOSGames]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1.7.2 [macOS]

Featuring a tense storyline, filled with plot twists, Call of Duty 4 thrusts players into battle like never before. With amazing special effects, including rim-lighting, depth of field, texture streaming and character self-shadowing, players are enlisted into one of the most photo-realistic gaming experiences imaginable.
The community-oriented Call of Duty 4 multiplayer gameplay features a robust leveling system, variety of unlockable perks, hot-join and matchmaking, as well as create a class and party capabilities to ensure that players of all skill levels can join in the fun. Additionally over 100 challenges and a host of new game environments and modes deliver unlimited possibilities. Infinity Ward has also included Kill-Cam, a fan favorite feature that they created in Call of Duty 2, which allows for spectator instant replays.

Minimum system requirements:
CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz. Recommended: CPre i3.
Memory: 2 GB RAM. Recommended: 4 GB
Storage: 8.0 GB + 1 GB Swap File
GPU: ATI Radeon X1600; NVidia Geforce 7300; 128MB VRam; Recommended: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
macOS Compatibility: macOS X 10.8 or later [Please consider that macOS 10.15 Catalina has issues with games].
Please note that this game is supported in English Only
MULTIPLAYER REQUIREMENTS
Internet (TCP/IP) or LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
Internet play requires broadband connection

Unzip compressed file, copy Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1.7.2 [macOS] file into your macOS Applications folder.

Scanned with Bitdefender Antivirus 4.1.2.18 macOS

• Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
  • Loading…

Aron stone

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Is it only for mac or any PC could download. And I don't have a graphic card except my intel graphics will it work on i3 processor with 8gb ram?? please clarify.