Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks Call to ALL builders

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Sorry if i am being off-topic there, but could you recommend a Team OS Windows Build that is optimized/geared towards audio production and gaming ? Or one that does not strip crucial audio fonctionnalities/components.
I was looking at "CleanOS 10 | Windows 10 Pro 21H2 (19044.1263) CompactLite" or "Windows 10 21H1 Pro CompactLite (19043.1147) -=FBConan-TeamOS=-" from FBConan.
I know i can re-activate services or DISM components but are those OS snappy when it comes to critical audio production ? Mostly for Mastering.
We do not recommend builds. That is not because you are off topic, which you are, but because it is not fair on builders to recommend another builder's uploads.
Please do your own research and make up your own mind.

loweistudio

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
143.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
We do not recommend builds. That is not because you are off topic but because it is not fair on builders to recommend another builder's uploads.
Please do your own research and make up your own mind.
I totally understand, sorry i did not mean to be rude to builders or forum members.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I totally understand, sorry i did not mean to be rude to builders or forum members.
No need to worry. It's not a big deal.
Another reason for not making recommendations is that, unlike you, most people just ask for the "best" app or the "best" OS. How can anyone answer a question like that?