Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked can i Install MacOS with windows 10??

Status
Not open for further replies.

face.tag

Downloaded
24.6 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello there, can I Install MacOS with Windows 10 at another Partition????
my Laptop: lenovo ideapad 520-15ikb.
thanks all

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@face.tag, there are other methods but this I think is the easiest to do what you request.

Installation process
To perform the installation, we must first download an ISO image of Mac OS X, create the image on a DVD/USB and prepare an installation disc. Once this is done, we proceed to create a simple partition (without formatting it), about 40GB or more on the hard disk, using a tool such as .

Change it in BIOS to boot from DVD or USB drive.
Once the partition is created, we reboot the PC with the Mac OS X DVD/USB in the optical drive/USB . Restarting activates the Mac OS X installation process directly from the DVD/USB. The first message from the system will be to select a hard disk and since we have not formatted the partition, nothing will appear.

mac1.jpg

We select Utilities in the menu and then Disk Utility, to proceed to format the partition

mac2.jpg

Once this is done, all the partitions of the hard disk will appear, we choose the partition that we created with the Partition Magic and select the Erase option. At the bottom of the screen we are shown the possible formats, we choose Mac Os Extended (Journaled) and we assign the name MacOsx86, then we press the Erase button to format the partition.

mac3.jpg

Once the process is complete, we return to the main installation menu and we will see that a disk appears with the option to install (it is the partition formatted for Mac). We select it and start the installation process that lasts about 30 minutes.

mac4.jpg

After installed, we can now enjoy Mac OS X on our PC, which by default will be the boot operating system on our computer. If we want to start with Windows, we only have to press F8 during PC startup and choose Windows.

I hope I have helped you, do not forget to comment on how it went in the process.

lilitheseeder

Downloaded
280.9 GB
Uploaded
3.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@face.tag, there are other methods but this I think is the easiest to do what you request.

Installation process
To perform the installation, we must first download an ISO image of Mac OS X, create the image on a DVD/USB and prepare an installation disc. Once this is done, we proceed to create a simple partition (without formatting it), about 40GB or more on the hard disk, using a tool such as .

Once the partition is created, we reboot the PC with the Mac OS X DVD/USB in the optical drive/USB . Restarting activates the Mac OS X installation process directly from the DVD/USB. The first message from the system will be to select a hard disk and since we have not formatted the partition, nothing will appear.

mac1.jpg

We select Utilities in the menu and then Disk Utility, to proceed to format the partition

mac2.jpg

Once this is done, all the partitions of the hard disk will appear, we choose the partition that we created with the Partition Magic and select the Erase option. At the bottom of the screen we are shown the possible formats, we choose Mac Os Extended (Journaled) and we assign the name MacOsx86, then we press the Erase button to format the partition.

mac3.jpg

Once the process is complete, we return to the main installation menu and we will see that a disk appears with the option to install (it is the partition formatted for Mac). We select it and start the installation process that lasts about 30 minutes.

mac4.jpg

After installed, we can now enjoy Mac OS X on our PC, which by default will be the boot operating system on our computer. If we want to start with Windows, we only have to press F8 during PC startup and choose Windows.

I hope I have helped you, do not forget to comment on how it went in the process.
A nice guide, but to install Mac Os on a pc you also need custom bootloader known as Clover. Also, Mac OS does not have the drivers for all hardware, since Apple controls all the hardware. You need to hope that someone has made the drivers for you and made your PC model compatible with mac os before trying to do anything like this.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
A nice guide, but to install Mac Os on a pc you also need custom bootloader known as Clover. Also, Mac OS does not have the drivers for all hardware, since Apple controls all the hardware. You need to hope that someone has made the drivers for you and made your PC model compatible with mac os before trying to do anything like this.
What you comment is correct, this is an easy guide that I found and that some have worked for you.
UniBeast is usually used to perform the task correctly, but for this you need a Mac to prepare the installation.
We also recommend using a different hard drive than the one Windows is installed on.
Let's see what the user tells us.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Since @juanamm posted one of the ways to get you started with macOS, I assume you will use the above instructions or know and can find details on how to install/setup mac os (if not google is your friend) but no matter what, you will need your EFI files (kexts, etc) for Lenovo. Without them, you won't get macOS to work, not easy at least as @lilitheseeder said above.

The list of kexts include:
CPU: Intel Core i5-8250U
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620/ (Nvidia is disabled for macOS)
Wifi: Broadcom BCM94352z
Ethernet : Realtek RTL8168GU/8111GU
Audio: Realtek ALC230
Touchpad: Synaptics Trackpad

Note that other laptops with similar hardware can also use the EFI files below. If you have anything different, then better search for the kexts or that device won't function.

Click here for Mojave EFI (Mega.nz - 20 MB zip)

Click here for Catalina EFI (Mega.nz - 27 MB zip)

Honestly, if I was you, I would just make a VMware (or find ready-made ones) and save myself from partitioning disks, etc. It's really easy to set it up that way and can use it in different PCs if need be.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Honestly, if I was you, I would just make a VMware (or find ready-made ones) and save myself from partitioning disks, etc. It's really easy to set it up that way and can use it in different PCs if need be.

I think exactly the same, there are many well-explained tutorials and videos on how to virtualize macOS.
- How to Run macOS on Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine
- Install macOS Mojave on VMware on Windows PC
- How to Install macOS Sierra Final on VMware on Windows
- 6 Steps - Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows PC
etc....

QuanLam

Emmayla
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
29.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (23)
Member for 4 years
My opinion: I tried it and the whole process is extremely tricky. Also, no real performance gain is noticeable so if the purpose of the whole thing is not essential, avoid trying to do this.

Good luck :)
Quan Lam

face.tag

Downloaded
24.6 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Installation process

Change it in BIOS to boot from DVD or USB drive.

mac1.jpg

mac2.jpg

mac3.jpg

mac4.jpg

thank you & I will try

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
thank you & I will try
We await your comments to close this thread.
Thank you

face.tag

Downloaded
24.6 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
We await your comments to close this thread.
Thank you

Unfortunately it failed :oops:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately it failed :oops:
Sorry, you comment that it failed but you do not provide us with screenshots or details of what failed.
Anyway, you have the virtualization options offered by @Cyler and the possible Google searches that I previously shared for you to try.
You can also find more info about "Hackintosh".
Hackintosh is any machine not made by Apple capable of running the operating system of Macintosh computers.
Search:
- Hackintosh Instructions, Hackintosh How To Guides
- Hackintosher - Build Your Own
- The Budget macOS Hackstation We All Need in 2020
We await your comments.

face.tag

Downloaded
24.6 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sorry, you comment that it failed but you do not provide us with screenshots or details of what failed.
Anyway, you have the virtualization options offered by @Cyler and the possible Google searches that I previously shared for you to try.
You can also find more info about "Hackintosh".
Hackintosh is any machine not made by Apple capable of running the operating system of Macintosh computers.
Search:
- Hackintosh Instructions, Hackintosh How To Guides
- Hackintosher - Build Your Own
- The Budget macOS Hackstation We All Need in 2020
We await your comments.

I downloaded and burned a Mac version to usb Flash with a Win32 Disk Imager program but when I did a restart it the boot didn't work

ZOUHIRZED

Downloaded
123 GB
Uploaded
317.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
try searching for Niresh distro

also try searching "olarila+520-15ikb" they have everything you need (even the bootpack with EFI) and get the distro from niresh

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
also try searching "olarila+520-15ikb" they have everything you need (even the bootpack with EFI) and get the distro from niresh
I think this help is specifically what the user is looking for. :rock:
It even matches the make and model of the laptop you use.
To make searching easier: "macOS Mojave/Catalina on Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKB".
We await your comments @face.tag. :)

Ali kam

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
19.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i suggest olarila images too, but i don't recommend Partition on the same hdd/sdd, get another sdd, and u might stay with highsierra if your laptop contains nvidia graphics card

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
I think this help is specifically what the user is looking for. :rock:
It even matches the make and model of the laptop you use.
To make searching easier: "macOS Mojave/Catalina on Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKB".
We await your comments @face.tag. :)
This far enough.. Complete this Please and Lock

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
This far enough.. Complete this Please and Lock
I already shared the tutorial and materials by PM including the EFI files.
Thread completed.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Shared in PM? again? what if someone else wants it? Arg... so how does this help others if need be? just asking ;)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Shared in PM? again? what if someone else wants it? Arg... so how does this help others if need be? just asking ;)

You are right about that. But I already gave the clues to get there. :)
Another who needs it, just type google: "macOS Mojave/Catalina on Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKB" and you will find everything.
I do not do a tutorial because it only works for the Lenovo IdeaPad 520-15IKB laptop, it is for a specific case, it does not work for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.