Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Can I run 1-account in 2 computers? from office and home? or am I not be banned if I reformat my unit and log-in back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProffy

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
837.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Can I run 1-account in 2 computers? from office and home? or am I not be banned if I reformat my unit and log-in back?

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Yes, you can, and even concurrently. What you are not allowed is to have 2 accounts on the same IP/PC. A lot of people, including me, use multiple hosts like PCs, Seedboxes, or VPS to seed torrents.

More info can be found here in the Q&A section.

Let us know if that is all so we can close the thread.

TheProffy

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
837.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yes, you can, and even concurrently. What you are not allowed is to have 2 accounts on the same IP/PC. A lot of people, including me, use multiple hosts like PCs, Seedboxes, or VPS to seed torrents.

More info can be found here in the Q&A section.

Let us know if that is all so we can close the thread.
Thank you for this info, because I got banned last time. But my account used in the office is the account used at home. Usually, when I switch off my PC, and go to work, I do seeding and downloading at office usually since I can put my pc up to 24hrs and more. Thats what I am confused. It says, I got banned. When I log-in. That was actually my first account. I think its the time a strict policy compliance made an announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.