Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Cannot download torrents even with high seedbonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngyangya2

Downloaded
163.1 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I tried to download windows 11 torrents yesterday (December 2023 to January 2024 torrents) but there are no seeders showing. I have 1.8 TB of seedbonus. I would like to know if it's a problem of my account or something. I tried 2 different clients idm+ and libretorrent and both show downloading but not showing any seeders. I know there are seeders the fewest have 15 to 20 seeders.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I just checked your account, and nothing is wrong with you so the issue must be from your end. Can you tell us the error that your client(s) show? that will help more to find a solution. Also use qbittorrent if anything to test that the issue is not the clients you use.

Last edited:

simonbuff

Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i had same problem it turnt out was bitlord was problem i used a diffrent torrent and then it worked fine

ngyangya2

Downloaded
163.1 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I just checked your account, and nothing is wrong with you so the issue must be from your end. Can you tell us the error that your client(s) show? that will help more to find a solution. Also use qbittorrent if anything to test that the issue is not the clients you us

It's just shows downloading but when I go to details it show no seeders and no leechers. I'll try another client and see if it's still the same. Thank you.

ngyangya2

Downloaded
163.1 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I just checked your account, and nothing is wrong with you so the issue must be from your end. Can you tell us the error that your client(s) show? that will help more to find a solution. Also use qbittorrent if anything to test that the issue is not the clients you use.
I just tried another BitTorrent. It's all downloading fine now. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.