Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Chat Window On Home Page Is Acting Strange. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
this is verry strange now ,
yesterday all the new line in the Chat Window on the homepage where comming on TOP from windows like i install it in the chat options.

well it is like this in my country (Belgium) all New chat lines comes on top from the chat window.
So when you start the home page the first line you see in chat is the last New Line txt.

but today they come belowe in chat window ??? and i can't find the chat options also anymore ???
where are the chat options ???

Can the SuperAdmin put them back please ?

can someone tell me this please ?
thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
That's kinda.... weird. O.o
For me, the chat appears normal.
Capture_zps6lo5ocj1.png

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
this is verry strange now ,
yesterday all the new line in the Chat Window on the homepage where comming on TOP from windows like i install it in the chat options.

well it is like this in my country (Belgium) all New chat lines comes on top from the chat window.
So when you start the home page the first line you see in chat is the last New Line txt.

but today they come belowe in chat window ??? and i can't find the chat options also anymore ???
where are the chat options ???

Can the SuperAdmin put them back please ?

can someone tell me this please ?
thanks in advance :)

Heads Up to everyone:

Sorry for inconvenience. Kindly have patience everyone. We are working to fix few things. Few changes has been done and few upcoming.
About Chatbox, it will stay as it is behaving now. Chatbox has been determined with such stable options to everyone including Staff. these changes will be permanent or temporarily not decided yet.
So kindly have patience and keep using it as it is behaving now. Sooner or later we will notify about such changes. Good luck!

Note: Chatbox means to have some chit-chat with friends so keep using it in that way to chat only instead of worrying about above options.

Cooperate with us unless we made complete changes at site. Thanks! :)

Regards, TeamOS Staff Team!

The Rain

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Heads Up to everyone:

Sorry for inconvenience. Kindly have patience everyone. We are working to fix few things. Few changes has been done and few upcoming.
About Chatbox, it will stay as it is behaving now. Chatbox has been determined with such stable options to everyone including Staff. these changes will be permanent or temporarily not decided yet.
So kindly have patience and keep using it as it is behaving now. Sooner or later we will notify about such changes. Good luck!

Note: Chatbox means to have some chit-chat with friends so keep using it in that way to chat only instead of worrying about above options.

Cooperate with us unless we made complete changes at site. Thanks! :)

Regards, TeamOS Staff Team!
there is some configuration running at site so don't worry about it if any buddy see problem related to site so it means some fixing is on going n it will b complete soon n i will inform to all when it will b happn , u guys just inform us if u get any problem
thnx regards

Status
Not open for further replies.