Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Cities: Skylines Sunset Harbor [macOSGames]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio

Cities:Skylines Sunset Harbor [macOSGames]TeamOS

Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. The game introduces new game play elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience.

From the makers of the Cities in Motion franchise, the game boasts a fully realized transport system. It also includes the ability to mod the game to suit your play style as a fine counter balance to the layered and challenging simulation. You’re only limited by your imagination, so take control and reach for the sky!

Multi-tiered and challenging simulation

Constructing your city from the ground up is easy to learn, but hard to master. Playing as the mayor of your city you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water electricity, police, fire fighting, healthcare and much more along with your citys real economy system. Citizens within your city react fluidly, with gravitas and with an air of authenticity to a multitude of game play scenarios.

Extensive local traffic simulation

Colossal Order's extensive experience developing the Cities in Motion series is fully utilized in a fully fleshed out and well-crafted local traffic simulation.

Districts and Policies

Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city.

Utilize the Day and Night Cycle

The city changes during the hours of the day and affects citizen schedules. Traffic is visibly slower at night and some zoned areas do not work with full efficiency. This expansion will put you in control of managing the different aspects of the day and night cycles.

Extensive modding support

Build or improve on existing maps and structures. You can then import them into the game, share them as well as download the creations of other city builders on the Steam workshop.

This Edition Includes all DLC

Minimum System Requirements
CPU
Processor: Intel Processor 64-bit Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB

(Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
Recommended System Requirements
CPU
Processor: Intel Processor 64-bit Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB

(Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)

Storage: 12 GB available storage
macOS Compatibility: macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later. [Please consider that macOS 10.15 Catalina have issues with games]

Unzip compressed file, mount .dmg image and copy Cities:Skylines folder into your macOS Applications folder.

Scanned with Bitdefender Antivirus 4.1.2.18 macOS

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
  • Loading…

ButchyBear

VIP
Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
171.4 TB
Ratio
Still having problems getting files to seed, I will PM you sometime in the next few days...I have a question about how the initial seed works and where it comes from.
Thanks, will seed when downloaded...always:)
BB
☮

buddyjohn

Downloaded
77.5 GB
Uploaded
171.2 GB
Ratio
i installed this but it says i need to purchase all the dlc. i though this included it all

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
@buddyjohn Apologies for my late reply.
Can you please download it again? But first remove the old one you have now, then place the new downloaded file into your macOS Applications folder.

CrimsonWasTaken

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
So this is the CS they are talking about... i thought it was counter-strike but it was Cities skylines

buddyjohn

Downloaded
77.5 GB
Uploaded
171.2 GB
Ratio
@buddyjohn Apologies for my late reply.
Can you please download it again? But first remove the old one you have now, then place the new downloaded file into your macOS Applications folder.
Thank you for the reply, i ended up finding a different torrent elsewhere that worked. this is for my wife's mac so i wont be able to redownload.