Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent CleanOS 10 | Windows 10 Pro 21H2 (19044.1263) CompactLite

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
guys how to install trading view desktop app... cant install i got error message as follows >>>>App installation failed with error message: Appinstaller operation failed with error code 0x80070422. Detail: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. (0x80070422)

TIA
try to enable the windows update. you can find it in the "Tools" in Start Menu. BTW, You can google search also the error code ;)

tonkats

Downloaded
90.9 GB
Uploaded
18.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks and more power for this bro!

piiing

Downloaded
29.5 GB
Uploaded
32.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for sharing this build. I first tried Nexus Xtreme LiteOS 10 21H1, but it didn't allow me to find all the drivers for a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist using the Lenovo System Update. This one works perfectly.

I want to activate Windows Updates, but the "UpdateSVC ON.cmd" is not working. I have also tried manually starting the Service "Windows Update", but it doesn't work.

Any workaround to enable updates? I want to be sure that It will accept future updates before proceeding to install my programs.

Last edited:
Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
amazing sir.. this is awesome. best for gaming

ramic_2

Downloaded
219.1 GB
Uploaded
43.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank You Very Very Much

superan69ara

Downloaded
85.9 GB
Uploaded
64 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
can i install it without bootable usb ? using virtual drive like daemon tool ?

Bloodshot

Downloaded
111.2 GB
Uploaded
94.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I agree will give it a try

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Does this have Arabic Language?
look here please

Ineedlove

Downloaded
66.7 GB
Uploaded
1,012.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
my personal experience= on HP stream PC, 2.00 GB ram, Intel N3050 1.60GHz dual core----
OS runs smoothly until web browsers, Brave, Slimjet being installed. Browsers crashed.
However, on a PC, 4 GB+ ram. Everything is running OK.
Thanks for the reply.
It is similar to that, its the BSWI-D2-J3060 Board processor
intel J3060 and I upgraded the ram to 8GB.
What your take on that now?

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for sharing this build. I first tried Nexus Xtreme LiteOS 10 21H1, but it didn't allow me to find all the drivers for a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist using the Lenovo System Update. This one works perfectly.

I want to activate Windows Updates, but the "UpdateSVC ON.cmd" is not working. I have also tried manually starting the Service "Windows Update", but it doesn't work.

Any workaround to enable updates? I want to be sure that It will accept future updates before proceeding to install my programs.
please check the "Spoiler: More Info" and read the Additional Info.

ivanof

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
STAFF EDIT

To post images, the only sites allowed are Looking or Gifyu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex(GoD)

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It's fantastic! Thanks from Russia

prashantt

Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
9.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for sharing such wonderfully compact version of win10, will definitely try it out!

piiing

Downloaded
29.5 GB
Uploaded
32.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
please check the "Spoiler: More Info" and read the Additional Info.

Thank you for the information.

I was confused because of this statement at "Spoiler: More Info":

You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it in the start menu (in the 'tools' folder).

That made me think that the Windows Update Service could be enabled, despite the note saying that this build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates. But I assume that the Update Service is only useful for installing additional language packs and drivers.

Last edited:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
My screen turn to black seems like it crashed, and it happens not once but everytime i'm using high load. Trying to enable high performance battery setting
how is it now? no more black screen?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
To post images use Lookimg or Gifyu. No other image sites are allowed.

halalthoyib

Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
9.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hii FBConan

Is this build have issue to download youtube video with

Thx

tg ug

Downloaded
35 GB
Uploaded
14.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I know that onedrive was taken out....but can it be brought back? I tried downloading and installing onedrive from the official Microsoft website and the app does not want to open.
Thx! and great build so far, too bad that i need to run onendrive sync constantly

tg ug

Downloaded
35 GB
Uploaded
14.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I know that onedrive was taken out....but can it be brought back? I tried downloading and installing onedrive from the official Microsoft website and the app does not want to open.
Thx! and great build so far, too bad that i need to run onendrive sync constantly
I fixed it, i unistall onedrive then used a reg file To Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration using a REG file then install onedrive.

I could not make the Context menu for onedrive work again though. This is a problem when trying to have better control on which folder "make always available". In order to do it manually i had to run the following command on the root folder:

attrib +p -u /s

Last edited:

rajuwd

Downloaded
46.9 GB
Uploaded
52.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
My screen turn to black seems like it crashed, and it happens not once but everytime i'm using high load. Trying to enable high performance battery setting
Me also experienced while using adobe photoshop !! Did you face it again ? or solved ?