Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Combo LTSC/PRO PE

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I dont like to see anyone have issues. 2 out of 84 is good odds (problems vs downloads). I have had OS's (other peoples) that ran great on their machines, but crapped out on mine. Nature of the beast I guess. Maybe someone with more brain power than I can point out something we may have missed. I know this works great in the VM & on Real Hardware in MY house.
I did not burn but will try tomorrow. NO problems in either VM I am running.

jaybowtie

Downloaded
288.9 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hi, Your Operating system builds are the best! I wanted to ask how do you add more programs to the PE or say drivers you would like to keep on the PE flash drive? because normally every time run this all the prior work on it be it downloads or even programs you install get wiped. Again thank you for all the time you must invest everyday . The amount of work you do on Team OS is amazing!! Jay Barry

conkie33

Downloaded
129.7 GB
Uploaded
28.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for this torrent all good best site

tidezk

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
29.9 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for the good upload

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Hi, Your Operating system builds are the best! I wanted to ask how do you add more programs to the PE or say drivers you would like to keep on the PE flash drive? because normally every time run this all the prior work on it be it downloads or even programs you install get wiped. Again thank you for all the time you must invest everyday . The amount of work you do on Team OS is amazing!! Jay Barry

Adding to the PE requires a little work. You must edit the BOOT.WIM (which I wont go into here). I use DismGUI for this :)

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I dont like to see anyone have issues. 2 out of 84 is good odds (problems vs downloads). I have had OS's (other peoples) that ran great on their machines, but crapped out on mine. Nature of the beast I guess. Maybe someone with more brain power than I can point out something we may have missed. I know this works great in the VM & on Real Hardware in MY house.
What you can try to do, is simply drop to an administrator command line prompt.
Then fire up diskpart
The commands should go something like this...
diskpart
list disk
*find your flash drive*
select disk
clean
cre par pri
format fs=ntfs label = "Combo" quick
active
exit

Then try your luck with rufus.

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
918 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Interesting - may have to test this one live ... thanks!

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
We had success using an older version of Rufus v3.11 and also Ventoy (which is found here on site) We use the older version as v3.13 is too buggy
with the newer releases customized here. So far no issues when we tested it. :nod:

TheHarperdragon

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
918 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Same problem here ... doing a force recheck on the torrent and will try a few other things first but Rufus is def not working - tried several versions of it

Still working on it .....

PeterPanen

Downloaded
58.4 GB
Uploaded
3.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I hope this one are solid as a rock ;) Thanks

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I wanted to ask how do you add more programs to the PE or say drivers you would like to keep on the PE flash drive? because normally every time run this all the prior work on it be it downloads or even programs you install get wiped.
Did you or anyone else have a solution or good tutorial for how to help a newbie accomplish these same problems? If so, please share or feel free to pm me.
Please point us in the right direction.
Thanks everyone.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Did you or anyone else have a solution or good tutorial for how to help a newbie accomplish these same problems? If so, please share or feel free to pm me.
Please point us in the right direction.
Thanks everyone.

Here are some links that might help

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Here are some links that might help
Thank you for the links and yes, I've Google'd it but was wanting what you provided in your 1st link. Much appreciated.

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much all at TeamOs will seed this..many thanks AlbertRN...

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Great combo my friend thank you for the hard work
Hey guys, any seeders for this one would be great, stuck 27.4% 3 days in
Thank you
@Harry Hole
🌞
Complete installed and using as my main pc 👍👍

Last edited:

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Apologies Proteus I downloaded this...but it was accidently wiped of the hard drive as where 3 others so have to download again...really sorry all at TeamOS will seed again...regards Albert RN.... (Worry)