Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Comic Life 3.5.15 [macOSApps]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
yqc1M.png

Comic Life 3.5.15 [macOS]
WKZlQ.png

Turn your photos into amazing comic pages or create an entire comic book with Comic Life. Start with fully customizable templates or build your own pages with speech balloons, comic lettering, and photo filters so slick they can make your grandmother look like a superhero.
Comic Life isn’t just for creating comics. You can retell a family vacation or capture a special day using your photos. It’s simple to do: just drag photos onto the page and add your text in speech balloons and captions. Filter your images and add in some halftones or speedlines for more action.
With Comic Life you’ll never look at your pictures the same way again.
The app that started a revolution. Comic Life burst onto the Mac scene in 2005 and caused a sensation winning both an Apple Design Award (for Best Product New to Mac OS X) and a Macworld Eddy.
Features:
+Brand new filters for even better comic photo styling
+Instant Alpha for creative photo layouts
+Script editor for writing your story and simple drag and drop for adding script text to your comic page
+New templates to get you going quickly
+3D lettering effects
+Advanced graphics options: brush strokes, cool fill effects and opacity controls
+New editing interface with groups, rulers, 2 up display
WgtIQ.png

macOS Compatibility: macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later.
WKvIW.png

Choose from 35 great-looking templates. All kinds of themes are represented from creative to stories from your life. Been on a crazy road trip? Want to make a graphic novel starring your friends? Got an idea for movie? Comic Life has a template for that.

Use the Template Chooser to quickly find the template you want and you’re off.

Turn anyone into a super hero! No capes required.
Drag photos from the integrated photo browser and drop them right onto the page. Use customizable panels and image filters to transform your pictures into comic artwork.
Knock out the background of images and overlay them on new scenes with our Instant Alpha tool. Instant teleportation! Use the blur to bring your characters into the foreground. Or enhance the action by putting your character onto one of the many dynamic backgrounds included in Comic Life.

Balloons, captions and titles?! Oh my!
Welcome to the wonderful world of variety!
Comic Life 3 has over 70 bundled fonts, customizable speech balloons, caption boxes and title elements. Want to get your characters talking? Just drag and drop a speech balloon from the element well at the bottom of the page. Select one of our predesigned styles or design your own! It’s never been easier to digitally layout and letter a comic.
Make your comic even more dynamic with caption boxes and 3D lettering for titles and sound effects.

Write your own story!

Now that you’ve mastered comic layouts it’s time to write your own story in the Script Editor. Our drag and drop features makes it easy to go from a blank page to a complete comic! Comic Life will recognize what sort of element you want as you type, so get started!
No need to flip between apps. Everything you need for creating your comic is available in one place.

Put it all on the line!
There’s no limit to your comic creation with Comic Life. Make a one page poster, a full length graphic novel and anything in between!
Comic Life comes with all the tools you need to make your comic look great. Rulers and alignment guides keep things in order. Two-up page view and facing pages let you use more of your screen and get a live preview of your final layout. Find and replace works in both the script editor and across the comic pages. And styles let you maintain a consistent visual style across your entire comic.

It’d be a shame if you kept those comics to yourself…
When your masterpiece is ready you’ll find all the options you need to share it with your fans, friends and family. Want a keepsake? Choose PDF or high resolution images to get printable quality output. (Or send it straight to your own printer). Want to share it as an eBook? ePub or CBZ is the way to go. And if you want to keep it within your own social network there’s Facebook or email.

WKxmr.png

Unzip compressed file, mount .dmg image and copy Comic Life 3 file into your macOS Applications folder.
Wgljq.png

WKUgh.png

Download link ---->

Last edited by a moderator:

sampk2002

Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
195.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Windows verison please ?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
Windows verison please ?
@sampk2002 This is macOS section. I am sorry i cannot help you much with Windows OS software. But i can lead you to start your query by you creating a thread in Help&Request section in TeamOS Forum and request the software you would like to have. There are many professional members here who can help you if you just ask nicely in the right place. Good luck ??

sampk2002

Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
195.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@sampk2002 This is macOS section. I am sorry i cannot help you much with Windows OS software. But i can lead you to start your query by you creating a thread in Help&Request section in TeamOS Forum and request the software you would like to have. There are many professional members here who can help you if you just ask nicely in the right place. Good luck ??
thax

walterhh

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi Jimmie, i cant see the download link