Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Command Conquer Anthology by Revenants

crescini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
197.5 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 5 years
It is true, I have now looked at what I downloaded from mega and what appears in the torrent, and the following files are missing:
Command and Conquer 3 - missing CnC3KW.exe
Command ans Conquer - Red Alert 3 - missing CnCRA3.exe and CnCRA3U.exe
Command and Conquer - Generals - missing setup.exe
The others seem to be fine...

Maybe they are stored in TeamOS.rar archives by mistake, that I don't know and I didn't check, but it would be good for crescini to check the files again and if so restore the torrent file, or make another torrent with missing files...
I'll check the files. Maybe it was deleted. I'm sorry :wondering:

Sithl0rd

Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
338.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I dived right into Red Alert 2 with Yuri and didn't even check the others I was so excited to get a Win10 friendly version of RA2!

I had to resetup a XP box to play this on last time I wanted to play lol. Few more files in the torrent and it'll be right as rain!

Thanks for reuploading the fixed torrent. I can confirm that my AV has issues with the Generals exe file, so I'm guessing your AntiVirus ate the others when you were preparing to upload. Strangely the Generals exe was the only file flagged by my AV, BitDefender, but it's a free version of a single AV, I've no doubt there are more effective AV programs out there that would flag all the exe files under general heuristic threat. I tend to ignore the heuristic or suspected flags as it's almost always known patches and Medicines that trip it anyway.

crescini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
197.5 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 5 years
I dived right into Red Alert 2 with Yuri and didn't even check the others I was so excited to get a Win10 friendly version of RA2!

I had to resetup a XP box to play this on last time I wanted to play lol. Few more files in the torrent and it'll be right as rain!

Thanks for reuploading the fixed torrent. I can confirm that my AV has issues with the Generals exe file, so I'm guessing your AntiVirus ate the others when you were preparing to upload. Strangely the Generals exe was the only file flagged by my AV, BitDefender, but it's a free version of a single AV, I've no doubt there are more effective AV programs out there that would flag all the exe files under general heuristic threat. I tend to ignore the heuristic or suspected flags as it's almost always known patches and Medicines that trip it anyway.
For the Red Alert 2 and Yuri, Try googling for cncnet and download the client there. Then you can use it on Windows 10. Just an experiment that I made. And for the false detection of Generals.exe you can go to virustotal and check it for yourself. Thank you!

Sithl0rd

Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
338.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
For the Red Alert 2 and Yuri, Try googling for cncnet and download the client there. Then you can use it on Windows 10. Just an experiment that I made. And for the false detection of Generals.exe you can go to virustotal and check it for yourself. Thank you!

Sorry if I caused any confusion, the reuploaded torrent fixed all the missing exe files, though not the launcher, though I downloaded to the same folder as before and just redownloaded the missing exes from before. The launcher doesn't matter though, all game files are present and those I've tried have all been functional. The Generals exe was tripping a heuristics on BitDefender, which needed deactivating briefly while the torrent finished and checked the pieces, but other than that no issues. I'll keep seeding as long as I can, and can confirm for anyone that previously downloaded it, that the torrent is now complete with an exe for each included game, and that no other files had any issues. So no need to redownload the entire 30+ gigs, just select the same folder as before and let your client figure out what files you need to snag.

mooman

Downloaded
463.2 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I still get exes that show bad in virustotal. one is those is

The torrent completes, but after a few minutes it shows in utorrent as a virus/malware and stops seeding. Very strange as I don't have bitdefender or any other AV running on my seedbox. I didn't think utorrent did virus checks (I don't have PRO version).

djblake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
525.2 GB
Uploaded
162 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this share.

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Wouldn't seed after a week, am redownloading it to seed. :)

showmutsgoon

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
46.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks @crescini it sure brings some nostalgia back to me :D

reddwarfusa

Downloaded
62.4 GB
Uploaded
454.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Wow great post thanks!!

alex_dexter

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
tranks @crescini . very good

crescini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
197.5 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 5 years
tranks @crescini . very good
Enjoy mate!

7thsign

Downloaded
101.7 GB
Uploaded
558.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this..

herocws

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
296.7 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you

Crasherkie

Downloaded
61.7 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this..Downloading

totep22

Downloaded
48.2 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you very much.....

Downloaded
43.5 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
nice thanks

Djamalou

Downloaded
108.2 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you

Big Johnson

Downloaded
27.8 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this here game.

skyfast01

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the compilation, it's time to hear that Crossfade - cold soundtrack on Generals again lol

skyfast01

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I tried the RA2, it showing as black screen and only sound can be heard.