Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Command & Conquer. Generals Deluxe Edition [macOSGames]TeamOS

GDeal21

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Does anyone know what the 1.1.2 update changed? any update notes?

An issue I ran into running the latest version of High Sierra on a 15" MacBook Pro (2010)

when the game launches, you click "Launch Game" and a small box appears within the UI but its blank after a small Mac-esque spinning graphic appears. You cannot click on anything or progress to play the game.

My solution: Turn off Wi-Fi / Internet connection when you click "Launch Game" it will then ask if you want to use your Apple ID with the game, click your Apple ID and then the game will ask you if you want to sign in using Game Centre (either choice works for me, you can click single player only or sign into Game Centre)

it then works fine.

You can turn your Wi-Fi / Internet connection back on as soon as you see the apple ID logo.

i'm not sure what the issue is about but im guessing its related to Game Centre / Apple.

Edit*

I looked into this further, the issue above is Game Centre. If you haven't set up a game centre account before, you'll run into this problem. Go to System Preferences> Internet Accounts> Game Centre> and sign in there. The problem will be gone after that. You'll no longer be asked to use game centre or to play single player.

Last edited: