Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Comodo Firewall 12.2.2.8012 *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11307 (11307)
Member for 8 years
PCZTYA.png

2e0do.png

Comodo Firewall protects your system against internal attacks such as Trojan viruses/malicious software and external attacks by hackers.

The user-friendly single click interface Comodo Firewall provides will quickly allow or block access to the internet immunizing your system against attacks and giving you total protection over your personal information.

React instantly to these threats by identifying bandwidth bottlenecks with real-time traffic monitoring features. The Silent Security Technology feature means no needless alerts with out-of-the-box protection against hackers, trojans, and other unknown threats.

File Size : 5.2 Mb

2eYoK.png

PCZqQe.png

PCZdNR.png

2eGaV.png

Run cfw_installer

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    15 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 15 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    f15eab67b26aa43e56e3c20c8125f40c9f8d18c3
  • Loading…

imanalien2020

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Not sure if the pics above are of your computer items...meaning I see theres an AvastSvc.exe listed in the firewall pic. I have avast premium it haas its own firewall. BUT, I used to use Comodo for years, but Nowadays how is Comodo? Do you run Comodo Side by Side with Avast? Wondering how well they work together and which one would you prefer as you firewall? Comodo or Avast?

Maxama

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This version is plagued with problems. See the comodo forum for this release.

gruntly1

Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I would greatly appreciate this program . Only recently had any firewall issues. Kind Regards Gruntly1

CoffinDeath

Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thanks again for your work and time.

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Not sure if the pics above are of your computer items...meaning I see theres an AvastSvc.exe listed in the firewall pic. I have avast premium it haas its own firewall. BUT, I used to use Comodo for years, but Nowadays how is Comodo? Do you run Comodo Side by Side with Avast? Wondering how well they work together and which one would you prefer as you firewall? Comodo or Avast?
I don't use an anti-virus of any kind. Just Comodo Firewall which I specially configured to not let anything in or out. Certified, Microsoft, no matter, nothing's calling its C&C without my permission. I also have StevenBlack's Unified hosts file with base extensions and Blackbird config as additional blockers. And they have successfully been doing the job for many years. Ofc, I also do not download garbage from obviously shady places. But fools will always find a way to get into trouble. There's not a single tool that offers foolproof protection out of the box. By default they are either severely lacking and/or overreacting to nothing.

itech

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks very much for nice Firewall