Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
Ps07LA.png

Conan OS (MPB)

This is the OS I use on my personal computers
Based on Windows 10 19H2 Pro
(18363.1734)

- I've added more than I typically would to this build, to make it more globally friendly
for TeamOS members who would like to give this build a try, or use it as their primary OS

- Includes all Fonts (none removed), Wireless Network Adapter Drivers included
- All keyboard nationalities, The latest Windows 11 themes (from the 22000.120 build)
- My custom theme including 22 of my favorite wallpapers on a 10 minute slideshow shuffle
- My DOS Game Launcher (with 10 games included), Classic Card games, and Basic Tools Added

- Uses as low as 400 MB RAM in idle VM, takes up 3.2 GB HDD Space, should run most software

- DirectX Legacy Runtimes are Pre Installed (DX9, DX10, DX11)
- Visual C++ Runtimes (2005 - 2019) x86 and x64 are also Pre Installed

This build has support for:
Bluetooth ֍ WLAN Connectivity ֍ LAN Printing ֍ Network Sharing
Printing ֍ Mobility Center ֍ Speech ֍ Voice Recognition
On Screen Keyboard ֍ Tablet Mode ֍ Wireless Screen Casting
All Keyboard Nationalities ֍ All Administrative Tools ֍ Xbox Controller Support
Safe Mode ֍
God Mode ֍ MS Store ֍ MS Account ֍ Language Packs
Remote Access ֍ Right Click cmd and Powershell on Desktop
Right Click cmd and Powershell in Explorer ֍ Lock Screen Control

Small Footprint (3.2 GB Installed) ֍ And More!...

Customizations:
Windows 11 Themes Added ֍ Enhanced Right click menus (on Desktop and in Explorer)

Tools (Start Menu) ֍ Insider Icons
Tweaks (Performance and Ease of Access) ֍ Software
Services (Performance and Resource Savings) ֍ Patches

Minor tweaks were made after installation, icon font set to bold in WinAeroTweaker, Taskbar set to clear in StartIsBack, Action Center was disabled. All these changes and many more can be easily made, or tweaked to your liking with the included software in this build. :) (The Action center, with all functions including night light are included in this build, and enabled by default). Notifications and system sounds are left enabled as default as well.

If anyone wants their taskbar to be transparent like in the screen shots, just change the preinstalled 'StartIsBack' settings to the follwing:
PFixvh.png

I also recommend enabling the 'shell liposuction' settings, by checking both of the 'Do Not Prelauch' Boxes in the 'Advanced' Settings Tab. Will save you a couple hundred MB of RAM usage.
DESCRIPTION:
ISO Size: 1.57 GB
Installed Size: 3.2 GB
Author: @FBConan
Architecture: 64 Bit
Edition: Pro
From Original MS Windows Build: 18363.1734 (19H2)
.NET Framework 3.5: Pre-Installed
DirectPlay: Enabled
MS Store: Included
Network Adapter Drivers: Included (Wireless Adapters Only)
Supported Languages: English only during install, Additional Language Packs after

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB

INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, burn to DVD, or install in Virtual Machine

ACTIVATION:
Not pre-activated, Medicines included on Desktop if needed

REMOVED:
Defender
Security Center
Cortana
WinSXS
WinRE
IE
Edge
Backup and Restore
Xbox Live Services
Mixed Reality
Hyper-V
OneDrive
Additional Windows Features
Bitlocker
And more...

DISABLED:
Power Throttling
Ads
App Lookup
Automatic Maintenance
Download Blocking
Timeline
Error Reporting
Live Tiles
UAC
Telemetry
Hibernation
PageFile
Windows Firewall
PCI Express Link State Power Management

ADDITIONAL INFO:
This build cannot receive future OS Features and Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same.

To all interested members, thank you for your support, but please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance and less system requirements than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back. This Windows was designed with most users in mind, which is why it has most essential features and services included. I am trying to make a build that is highly functional, yet still very light as far as resources and HDD space requirements are concerned. You have been warned. Please don't ask me to add things, fix things, change things, or enable things. I'm won't respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google. I sincerely hope you enjoy these builds, I am very passionate about light Windows, and hope to share a good experience for you. If not, maybe another light version will better suit your needs, or perhaps full Windows is what you require.

**SPECIAL NOTES** (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

**You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, install apps from the MS Store, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it in the start menu (in the 'tools' folder).

If you plan on installing an additional language pack, I've had the most success of it working properly if I turn on metered connection before turning on Windows Update Service then downloading the language pack(s) you desire. If you get an error, the boot loop is not infinite, it will reboot your PC 3 times, then you will be able to use your PC again. You can try to install the language pack again if you want. Sometimes it takes more than one try to get it working properly. I wish you all the best luck :)
P1jqWD.png
Beautiful Wallpaper (22 more wallpapers included in FBConan10 Theme!)
PsdIU9.png

Low System Resource Use, Snappy Performance
PsdF4d.png

The latest Windows 11 Themes included, I love the change! Updated Icons, and 3.2GB Install Size
Psdab8.png

Windows 10 Themes left included, as well as my custom theme
PsdryJ.png

.NET Framework 2, 3, 3.5 Already Installed. Windows Search is functional
Ps098D.png

Language Pack applied, YMMV
Ps0PXg.png
If you're having issues installing additional language packs, please follow this guide exactly, this method works flawlessly for me in my testing.

Step 1
Turn On Metered Connection.
P5YmVs.png

Step 2
Select an additional language to install
P5YiaV.png

Step 3 (IMPORTANT)
DO NOT
check the box 'Set as my Winodws display langauge', and click Install
P5YLoK.png

Step 4 (IMPORTANT)
After desired language pack(s) are installed, DO NOT set them as your Winodws Display language yet.
Reboot your PC first. After your PC has been rebooted, then you can proceed to change the Windows Display Language from English, to your desired language, followed by the Prompt to Sign out to apply language settings.

The Screen Shots below show I have 4 languages Installed. After following this tutorial, I was able to change languages, and restart my PC without any issues.
P5Y61c.png

P5YwAz.png

P5YDe3.png

Now your PC will be able to safely shut down and restart without issues.
The Windows Setup environment (boot.wim) in my releases is a basic, reduced version that saves hundreds of MB from the original MS boot.wim setup file.

Personally, I've never had a failed install, or setup issues on any of my PC's, ranging from 10 year old laptops, to brand new ones, with HDD, SSD, and NVMe Storage, AMD and Intel CPU's, and both MBR, and GPT partitioned drives.

If you are having issues, please try the following with any of my custom builds, or any other custom build for that matter that you are having an issue installing on your pc:

For anyone who's having / had issues installing my builds! Read This!

Use Rufus. Leave default settings if you have GPT Partitioned HDD (UEFI).
Change settings to the following, if MBR partitioned HDD (BIOS):

P5I3OA.png

I can confirm, This works on both my MBR, and GPT systems, 10 years old, to brand new.
**Switch USB Ports if getting no driver error**

If that doesn't work, you can download a stock win 10 iso using MS's media creation tool, open the iso from MS in poweriso, go into the sources folder, delete the 'install.esd' or 'install.wim' file. (but still keep the iso open in PowerISO)

Then using 7zip, extract my iso, and put the autounnated.xml file from my root folder, into the root folder of the iso you have open in PowerISO, and the install.esd file that's in my sources folder, into the sources folder of PowerISO, then save as new iso. Try writing that to a USB. Should fix your issues. :)

You can drag files from File Explorer to PowerISO to copy over.

I also highly recommend that you copy the $OEM$ folder located in my iso's 'sources' folder, to the PowerISO's 'sources' folder before saving the new ISO, to transfer over any optional software included in my builds (ie, Web Browsers, Medicines etc.)

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 1 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    eac960334f473d346875d783191e5789e29bc9c9
  • Loading…

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Best Windows edition 1909 ... most preferred Win 10 from my side Excellent share...Super fast shareas well :h: :clap:

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
Best Windows edition 1909 ... most preferred Win 10 from my side Excellent share...Super fast shareas well :h: :clap:
YES! I 100% agree with you @Gollapudi! It's the version I keep going back to once I try the rest :h: Never had a better Windows 10 on my computers!!

I Built this one more specifically to update all my pc's with a newer version of 19H2 and man this build runs light and lean!! a dream lol. Also added some basic goodies to make initial installation a bit easier :).

Thought it would be nice to share with the TeamOS community in case anyone else was interested in giving it a try.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Great job @FBConan ❤️❤️??

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great looking build @FBConan . Really enjoying your OS's. Nice share and wonderful work.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
YES! I 100% agree with you @Gollapudi! It's the version I keep going back to once I try the rest :h: Never had a better Windows 10 on my computers!!

I Built this one more specifically to update all my pc's with a newer version of 19H2 and man this build runs light and lean!! a dream lol. Also added some basic goodies to make initial installation a bit easier :).

Thought it would be nice to share with the TeamOS community in case anyone else was interested in giving it a try.
I use your builds for streaming and daily purpose for laptop which is quite old( from 2008 Dell Inspiron 1525). thats a great thought you got our vision.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Love it.. have to try this one out,
as always thanks @FBConan

Ssammu

Downloaded
119.4 GB
Uploaded
889.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Love this one, maybe I will change my current os to this as primary one. Thank you for the build @FBConan

mcang

Downloaded
70.4 GB
Uploaded
728.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for this build, will try this one

laucheekong

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
130 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Glad to see your OS build again. Super best performance OS. I am downloading it for a try and keep it for personal storage. Thanks.

dongvatm

Downloaded
40.3 GB
Uploaded
717.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have used many of your builds. Their performance is the best. Good job and thank you. Hope will have more builds in the future

pinkfloyder

pinkfloyder
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
387.7 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Super build FBConan, many many thanks for this!!

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
All your builds are always stable, no matter what. :cool:

Last edited:

Yamish

Downloaded
91.5 GB
Uploaded
421 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Greeting Conan,
amazing build as always wanted to ask you about something regarding this build & the one before 10 21H1 Pro CompactLite
I use Microsoft Teams for my freelance work last time I installed Compactlite version,
Teams work fine on first run but after logging out or shutdown laptop it give me an error so I had to revert back to the previous build which fixed the problem
do you have any clues to what cause it or if this build will be the same ?

SleepingD

Downloaded
89.1 GB
Uploaded
384.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
wow new os.. im downloading....

Zammy

Downloaded
218.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Great looking and working Builds :clap:

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
wow very best conan windows thank you sir so much

Kumar N

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Wow Thanks for this os.

Gorstak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
291.2 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Uhm I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is the issue with network drivers that you decided to remove them?

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
Uhm I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is the issue with network drivers that you decided to remove them?
You're asking about Network Drivers again?

We've already had this conversation, multiple times, I'm not sure why you are asking it again.
But I'll try to be extra thorough in my response, in hopes that you understand my answers.

1 - I HAVE included Wireless Network Adapter Drivers in this build, which I don't normally do at all in MPB. In fact I added quite a few things to this build, that I normally wouldn't, because I wanted to be able to share this personal build with TeamOS members who might be interested in trying it, so I made it more globally friendly in it's features. Because I care about TeamOS, and it's members, and sharing, is caring. I didn't have to share this build with TeamOS, I wanted to.

2 - This particular build is MPB (my personal build) in MPB's (made specifically for use on my own computers) I don't include any Network Adapter Drivers, as I have drivers downloaded direct from my Network Adapter's manufacturer that are newer versions, and work better than the one's included in the Windows build. (this not only saves a few hundred MB from installation, but provides me with better working drivers for my hardware) I download all my drivers direct from MFG, I don't use MS's provided drivers for any of my hardware.

3 - BUT The biggest Reason Is, (in 1903, and 1909 Builds especially) I've ran into problems using MS's included Network adapter drivers, especially for WLAN Intel cards in 1903 and 1909 builds, where the adapter stopped working completely, and I had to remove MS's included driver, and download the driver direct from the manufacturer to have my Network Adapter work again.

4 - In my previous few builds, that weren't 1909 or 1903, I did include Network adapter drivers, because they haven't been problematic in my testing in newer versions of Windows (20H1 and newer)

5 - If my builds have Network Adapter drivers removed, I warn people about it in my threads about the missing drivers, so they can be prepared and have their drivers downloaded and copied to the USB installation media before installing Windows on their PC's, and in most threads I explain how they can find the make and model of their Network Adapter, so they can download the correct driver from their Manufacturer, and place it on the media after writing the ISO, before installing the new build on their Machines! :) (It's not difficult to do)

6 - I hope you understand, that I have my reasons for doing things the way I do, and even if you don't agree with them, I would appreciate respect, and understanding, as I've tried to show the same courtesy to Everyone that I've communicated with on TeamOS.

7 - These are my builds, made the way I would like to make them, but, that being said, I have taken TeamOS's comments, and suggestions into consideration MANY MANY times, to make my builds better, and more usable by most TeamOS members. No one is forcing you to download them, or install them on your PC's.

8 - If you are having difficulty finding the make and model of your Network Adapter, and how to download the appropriate drivers, I'm sure there are lots of people on this forum who can give you the guidance needed to do it.

**Update (August 28, 2021)**

Hey guys, this is a mini tutorial on how to download your Network Adapter Driver, if you don't already know how.
All you need to do, is download the correct driver, and copy it to your USB drive, before you install a new OS on your PC, by doing the following:

- Right click on the start button (windows icon, bottom left hand side of screen typically) and go to 'Device Manager'

- Expand the 'Network adapters' category, and look for something in the list that looks like this:
P5Acdr.png

- Now I would search Google for 'Realtek RTL8842AE driver' and most likely would be able to locate and download the driver, preferably from the manufacturer's website directly.

- You can also go to your laptop, or motherboards Manufacturer's website, they will have a section for driver downloads, where you will be able to download drivers specifically made for your Network Adapter.

- These drivers will most likely be newer, and hopefully work better for your pc than the one's provided in a Stock Windows build (
I have had problems with MS provided drivers, which is the main reason I choose not to include them in some builds. My Network Adapter ceased to function completely with MS's provided drivers, I had to remove them, and install manufacturer provided updated drivers for my Network Adapter to work again.)

After you write the iso to USB, before you do a clean install on your PC, transfer the driver (.exe file) to the USB first, then after you finish installing the new Windows OS on your PC, you can transfer the Network Adapter Driver from your USB stick, to your Hard Drive, before you unplug it. Then you can run the .exe file, and install the Network Adapter driver, so your PC can connect to the internet.

Last edited: