Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Customized Os 2018 [ Paid Users ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted2PC

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
821.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (14)
Member for 8 years
CUSTOMIZED OS FOR PAID USERS:
TWO ISOs
1> Windows 7 Pro x64
2> Windows 10 LTSC RS5 [Error free once MS Releases it Globally in coming days]

T&C:
1> Volume License ISO with latest possible updates.
2> Customized Build should be future updatable.
3> No added softwares.
4> Include some fine Themes & Icons.
5> Use this TeamOS WallPaper & LockScreen
6> Preferably the Altum version released earlier.

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Is this a personal request or a suggestion to the few that do Customizing.. Hmmm
Im going to Locked this before Tom and Dick show up and then after coffee I'll finish
right here on this comment

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Is this a personal request or a suggestion to the few that do Customizing.. Hmmm
Im going to Locked this before Tom and Dick show up and then after coffee I'll finish
right here on this comment
I am dumbfounded by this thread,and eagerly await your wisdom :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
CUSTOMIZED OS FOR PAID USERS:
TWO ISOs
1> Windows 7 Pro x64
2> Windows 10 LTSC RS5 [Error free once MS Releases it Globally in coming days]

1. I seriously doubt anyone is going to do Win 7 Pro when right now all focus is on Win 10.. You have to know that. VIP's are not complaining that I've seen..

2. How many times has @The Rain, told you everything will be done right, according to a set schedule and when RS5 is Error Free.. Keep watching and no more requesting Please.

T&C:
1> Volume License ISO with latest possible updates.
2> Customized Build should be future updatable.
3> No added softwares.
4> Include some fine Themes & Icons.
5> Use this TeamOS WallPaper & LockScreen
6> Preferably the Altum version released earlier.

What is T&C ?

1. through 6. is noted and why so demanding on 3. thru 6. Man are you special or what and not even a Please anywhere.

Please kindly consider things are done according to the time it takes an the preferences of many others, just not what you want.

Thread is open now and I will watch and so will other staff and then will be completed and Locked..

Try and not repeat this bundle of demands again.. You are always doing it.. Thats all

Addicted2PC

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
821.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (14)
Member for 8 years
1. I seriously doubt anyone is going to do Win 7 Pro when right now all focus is on Win 10.. You have to know that. VIP's are not complaining that I've seen..

2. How many times has @The Rain, told you everything will be done right, according to a set schedule and when RS5 is Error Free.. Keep watching and no more requesting Please.

What is T&C ?

1. through 6. is noted and why so demanding on 3. thru 6. Man are you special or what and not even a Please anywhere.

Please kindly consider things are done according to the time it takes an the preferences of many others, just not what you want.

Thread is open now and I will watch and so will other staff and then will be completed and Locked..

Try and not repeat this bundle of demands again.. You are always doing it.. Thats all

I m not special. But somewhere in the Rules section long time ago I read no Thanks/Sorry/Plz etc formalities. Just by saying Please or No Please how can anyone assume that a person have respect or no respect for others?
I m not a VIP just a VM still I have asked for Paid users. Even if someone will upload u know I won't be able to download it.
Point 6 i.e. Altum release is old and it has not updated in recent times. Point 3 i.e. No added softwares (Softwares keeps on updating and we can download the updated versions from here so why would anyone build the extra size ISOs?)
I have cleared the doubts. No more requests here. U may close this now. Sorry for my request and Thanks for re-opening & allowing me to reply here.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I wrote most of the rules and they were post by someone else.. So find me where a (Thanks/Thank You etc etc is not allowed.. I see just Thanks hundreds of times a day, 1000's in the last 4 years.. At least the newbie manages to get that out
instead of nothing.. PM me when you find Thanks/ Sorry etc are not allowed and I will edit it everywhere you find it..

BTW.. You are special.. Thats why I give you some hard time once in awhile...lol.. Work with us and have patience.. Good Luck Always

Status
Not open for further replies.