Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct DANCE EJAY 5 FULL

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
P1RJmq.jpg

P13Dsz.png

Dance eJay 5 - enter another dimension. Mix your own dance hits easily and in minutes on 48 sound tracks, with 5,000 dance samples and 18 instruments and effects. Compose your own bass runs in the bass generator, polyphonic melodies in the hyper generator, harmonic chords in the chord generator and matching beats in the groove generator. Create your music now!

More features
Vocoder for extraordinary sound alienation
Voice Generator - turns texts into cool voice FX samples
Recording studio for recording your own vocal parts and direct grabbing from the CD for remixing
Sequencer for your own beats (incl. 500 drum samples)
Groove Generator - drum machine and 16-track drum
3D VJ box for suitable animations for the mix (incl. 1,000 3D elements)
Polyphonic Hyper Generator - synthesizer and sequencer in one with incredible effects for composing your own polyphonic melodies (incl. 350 sounds)
Bass generator for composing your own bass runs (incl. 150 bass sounds)
Chord Generator - easily generate chords and harmonies (incl. 200 sounds + presets)
Time & Tune Generator in the FX Studio for easy tempo adjustment of imported sounds
Extensive FX studio including wave editor for post-processing and generating samples
48 track sound mixer in CD quality for arranging and composing
5,000 license-free dance samples in the styles Trance, Hard Trance, House, Techno, Euro Dance, Rave, Latin
P13jz3.png

P1RaSQ.jpg

P1RyxW.jpg

P13lYM.png

Windows 11, 10, 7 / Vista / XP, DirectX 8.1,
Processor 1.5 GHz, 512 MB RAM,
Screen resolution 1024x768,
approx. 680 MB hard disk space (software installation)

INSTALLATION NOTES
Download, unzip, install to where you want to, no CD\DVD needed. (Do Not Update Ever)
(to find the exe, go to where installed\extracted, go to folder named "ejay" and then to folder named "eJay" then see Dance50.exe)

for those of you having a saving or exporting problem on any ejay product its because of certain indeo video codec files needed
so click here the link in white ---->

unzip with 7zip, run setup as admin and choose developer setup, do not replace or delete any files if requested just click ok, ok, ok, yes and ok., and agree to everything
until its all done, start your ejay and it will work.

Thanks to unknown author and crave entertainment!

------> <------

Last edited:

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

L3GI0N5

Thank You for another great upload :clap:
Q> Is there a reason that You do not create torrents?

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years

L3GI0N5

Thank You for another great upload :clap:
Q> Is there a reason that You do not create torrents?
hey there.... sometimes i go for 2-3 weeks out of town for work and then im not here to check that everything is fine and seeding and connected, and where i specifically stay we have a lot of power outages etc, so im not always around to switch back on etc. so torrent seeding for now will not do. will later

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
hey there.... sometimes i go for 2-3 weeks out of town for work and then im not here to check that everything is fine and seeding and connected, and where i specifically stay we have a lot of power outages etc, so im not always around to switch back on etc. so torrent seeding for now will not do. will later
Thank You for Your explanation! :worried:

oandr88

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello! I love the samples from this version, but what about the program itself? Is it as buggy as everyone else? And how to fix it if it starts to slow down or fall? I have run different copies of EJD5 from different releasers many times, on Windows XP and Windows 7, in VMware, with IOMMU enabled - but I have always observed only the same thing: it does not save mixes, does not exploit waves, hangs and crashes. What is the general reason for all these problems? .. I even have a licensed version, I bought it legally - but it also glitches when launched on Windows 10 x64: the main interface is loaded, but the tracks with samples are not visible at all! Who has any ideas on how to deal with this? ..

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Hello! I love the samples from this version, but what about the program itself? Is it as buggy as everyone else? And how to fix it if it starts to slow down or fall? I have run different copies of EJD5 from different releasers many times, on Windows XP and Windows 7, in VMware, with IOMMU enabled - but I have always observed only the same thing: it does not save mixes, does not exploit waves, hangs and crashes. What is the general reason for all these problems? .. I even have a licensed version, I bought it legally - but it also glitches when launched on Windows 10 x64: the main interface is loaded, but the tracks with samples are not visible at all! Who has any ideas on how to deal with this? ..
I will test now myself, as I am very active on them all as I make my own music too. Will revert shortly and check it out, But im not aware of it though they all work fine for me and I am on windows 11 too. previously used on win 10 no issues

Sharrow

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Brilliant!!! Brilliant!!! Brilliant!!! Brilliant!!! Brilliant!!! Brilliant!!! Brilliant!!! :clap::clap:

Thank you once again L3GI0N5!!! :inlove:

Cool! :cool:

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
@oandr88 okay i quickly compiled a short mismatch variation mix and its saving fine on mine, I dont get any glitches, could you possibly give me detail on your machine? I can maybe search the threads and forums from where i got it and check if theres an update to that. thanks.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
I have found your issue, its to do with your codec player iv50 de-compressor. so what I will do is I will edit this thread and upload a direct download fix for this.
It will certainly help you all with these issues, for those that have them. ok direct link is in thread with "how to" explanation. enjoy!
@oandr88

Last edited:

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count