Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [DAW] Reason v12.2.5 by Reason Studios (Patched) - ✨ TeamOS / goswami99 ✨

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
QOKGkQ.png

Reason Studios : Reason 12 is one of the most powerful and flexible sound design and beatmaking tools for music. It’s a virtual studio rack packed full of instruments, synthesizers, drum machines, sound-shaping effects, player MIDI effects, and mixing tools which come together to make your sound possible.

You can combine your favorite devices, choose a panel size, change the background color, add a custom background, and the perfect set of controls to build your dream machine.

Geek out on crystal clear hyper-realistic devices in the Rack and adapt Reason to your workflow with the new new zoomable interface.

With a new faster browsing experience you can easily find all your devices, samples and patches, and stay in the creative flow.

Created for friend @r0cky69 regarding https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/184510/. Thanks to Team R2R for originally releasing and DECiBELLE for sharing the fully treated version :D
QKmt4A.png
  • VST plugin support: add any instrument or effect plugin to Reason’s rack
  • Delay compensation makes all signal paths play in perfect, phase-locked sync
  • Support for Ableton Link: effortlessly sync Reason and other link enabled apps over WiFi
  • Opens songs and synth patches made in Reason Compact - the free pocket music studio for iOS
  • Unlimited audio recording and instrument channels with Pitch Edit mode for polishing your vocal recordings
  • Fully featured high-precision multitrack sequencer with Blocks mode and audio comping tools
  • High quality realtime time stretch & audio transpose
  • Audio slicing and audio quantize—correct the timing of your audio recordings
  • Convert recorded or imported audio in the sequencer into REX loops for further sound manipulation
  • MIDI instrument output, MIDI clock output
  • Export your separate mixer channels as individual audio stems, including effects and tempo track
  • Remote mapping to external MIDI controllers and hardware control surfaces
  • Supports all major file formats—from wave and aiff to mp3 and more
  • Realtime sample rate and bit depth conversion allows for importing any audio into Reason without issues
  • Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility makes Reason fast and powerful on any computer
  • Self-contained song files make moving projects between computers and collaborator as easy as moving a single file
  • Advanced modeled mixing console with complete channel strip for every instrument and audio channel
QKmW7R.png

• Supported OS: Windows 10 or later
  • Processor: Multi core Intel Xeon or AMD equivalent
  • RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or more recommended for large ReFills or Rack Extensions)
  • Free Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB, plus 20 GB for optional content. Additionally, program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space and additional space for cached graphical assets
  • Monitor with at least 1280x768 resolution
  • Audio Interface with ASIO driver
  • MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard is recommended
  • For using Reason as a VST Plugin, a host with VST3 support is required
  • For using Reason as an AAX plugin, Pro Tools 12 or later is required

QKmbqe.png

QOPeoo.png

QOOxer.png

QOKLno.png

QKmEbU.png

Download both the 7z parts in one directory. Unzip the part 001 file.
Readme has been included in the archive.

QKmNyn.png

QO3FKr.png

QO3HLj.png

QOOv1W.png

QKmp8q.png

Note: There are 2 parts of the file, download them both & extract part 001

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
The VT result looks a little strange.. Maybe i am wrong but it should be different.
It says data scanned 1.98 MB but the IDM download says 2.53 GB.
Also a VT result is not for beauty with TeamOs background it is a VT result.
Right top corner has the word infected but in the results the infected files are 0. This is not VT result and never include again words like Medicines Medicines etc. in the tittles of your threads you have done it twice.

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
The VT result looks a little strange.. Maybe i am wrong but it should be different.
Right top corner has the word infected but in the results the infected files are 0. This is not VT result and never include again words like Medicines Medicines etc. in the tittles of your threads you have done it twice.
Dear Jimmy, thank you for your comment but I think the Virus scan result is fine. You may not like it and it's your right, but as far as it does what it is supposed to do is more than fine and acceptable if it has a team's logo, even better. It's the same a/v that Mac uses.

About the 1.98 MB of scanned data, vs the 2.5 GB total size, the reason can be that programs that are essentially libraries (music, video, photo etc) have a small exe to show their content but the rest are just plugins that work through another app like Cubase, FL Studio, etc, and so there is nothing to scan. It's like scanning jpg or mp4 for viruses, most antivirus will just skip them. After all, it says it clearly in the description.
"It’s a virtual studio rack packed full of instruments, synthesizers, drum machines, sound-shaping effects, player MIDI effects, and mixing tools"
and
  • For using Reason as a VST Plugin, a host with VST3 support is required
  • For using Reason as an AAX plugin, Pro Tools 12 or later is required

Keep in mind that members have the option to use VT (Virus total) or any other antivirus that shows that the content they upload was scanned. In this specific case, the 2.5 GB of software would not even upload to VT as the limit is 600 MB.

Word patched is ok.

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
super dank.

Admin Edit: Please use English only

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
The data scanned discrepancy is unfortunately a bug that is present in ClamAV and it's derivatives (clamshell, ClamTK etc), it does not work well with very large files... I tried looking for a good AV that runs natively on linux, found a sophos one but it's been discontinued unfortunately. My VPS isn't really strong, but I'll try to scan files I share using windows AVs there. (for smaller files, I do include just VT scans, but it wasn't possible with such a big file)

The TeamOS background is not anything additional, it's just my desktop background seen from not fully opaque terminal window :p
The --infected in the first line is a parameter to list only the infected files, if they are present, it does not indicate that the files are infected!

I will try to include better terms to indicate the treatment in future posts, along with better AV scans. Thanks for your reply :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
The data scanned discrepancy is unfortunately a bug that is present in ClamAV and it's derivatives (clamshell, ClamTK etc), it does not work well with very large files... I tried looking for a good AV that runs natively on linux, found a sophos one but it's been discontinued unfortunately. My VPS isn't really strong, but I'll try to scan files I share using windows AVs there. (for smaller files, I do include just VT scans, but it wasn't possible with such a big file)

The TeamOS background is not anything additional, it's just my desktop background seen from not fully opaque terminal window :p
The --infected in the first line is a parameter to list only the infected files, if they are present, it does not indicate that the files are infected!

I will try to include better terms to indicate the treatment in future posts, along with better AV scans. Thanks for your reply :)
Show to us a better VT result it is not problem with me it will be for you.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
Show to us a better VT result it is not problem with me it will be for you.
VT unfortunately doesn't support files larger than ~650 MB, I have updated the thread with a KVRT scan... the ClamAV scan I included before too shows the same result, it just scanned the EXEs and not the big bin files

FGoBF3b.png

r0cky69

Downloaded
46.6 GB
Uploaded
901.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @goswami99 for the post and upload :)

My internet is super bad, old ADSL and long distance from the exchange. No fiber here. Will take a few days to download :(

Last edited: