Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Deepin Linux 15.7 64 Bit.

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)

Deepin (formerly, Deepin, Linux Deepin, Hiweed GNU/Linux) is a Debian-based distribution (it was Ubuntu-based until version 15 released in late 2015) that aims to provide an elegant, user-friendly and reliable operating system. It does not only include the best the open source world has to offer, but it has also created its own desktop environment called DDE or Deepin Desktop Environment which is based on the Qt 5 toolkit. Deepin focuses much of its attention on intuitive design. Its home-grown applications, like Deepin Software Centre, DMusic and DPlayer are tailored to the average user. Being easy to install and use, deepin can be a good Windows alternative for office and home use.

The bottom screenshot is from my Asus X751N laptop,which I installed Deepin 15.7 on today. It is by far the BEST Deepin distro yet,runs beautifully. I highly recommend it!​

To create a bootable USB, use the Deepin Boot Maker. Direct download from my Mega drive:

Deepin Linux -- Direct download from my MEGA drive:

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    No Comment For This Torrent
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    872682220dbbe858a265f538ddad70d34be97d46
  • Loading…

TheMacGyver

Super Admin
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
187.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
245 (251)
Changed download from torrent to direct link. NOW available :)
WHAT...LOL... I just popped in and no wonder stuck at 7.7%... Man I feel awful for you and that net you have.. :h:
You could do sooooooo much more with a net upgrade.. Im not boasting or picking on what you already know Bro..:(
Everyone should now appreciate the great Direct Link.... Thanks for following through on this. And now Relax and have a beer..:rock:

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
WHAT...LOL... I just popped in and no wonder stuck at 7.7%... Man I feel awful for you and that net you have.. :h:
You could do sooooooo much more with a net upgrade.. Im not boasting or picking on what you already know Bro..:(
Everyone should now appreciate the great Direct Link.... Thanks for following through on this. And now Relax and have a beer..:rock:
I agree. Gonna talk to my personal accountant(the WIFE) about changing ISP's. We've had this one for like 10 years,and they refuse to upgrade their towers for higher speed. Fastest we can get with them is 10mbps,while competitors around here surpass 50mbps. It wireless broadband. Unfortunately,no cable out here in the boonies :-(

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Look up the triangle area inside Greer, Nashville and Glenmont, OH.. Thats the home farm place and the Boonies... Lovely area indeed but Satellite was only way to get net...
Here it's only satellite or wireless broadband. I can't wait for 5G to rollout.

antisubaw

Verified Member
Downloaded
595.3 GB
Uploaded
101.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10 (10)
Thank you for the great Linux! I use it sometime in virtual machines for different thing, I look forward to try this one out too! :)

TheMacGyver

Super Admin
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
187.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
245 (251)
@Astro, Hope you dont mind but I coundnt resist.. Made my first and only torrent with Transmission while on this exact Distro.. Transmission a tiny bit different but I think I got it..

Des Rayz

Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Great upload. I have always been a fan of kali but that's for an entirely different reason. The gui here seems amazing. Will try on my vm and see how it works. If i like it maybe then I'll import all tools from kaali to deepin. Thanks for the upload @Astro Cheers!