Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Deepin Linux 15.7 64 Bit.

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Great upload. I have always been a fan of kali but that's for an entirely different reason. The gui here seems amazing. Will try on my vm and see how it works. If i like it maybe then I'll import all tools from kaali to deepin. Thanks for the upload @Astro Cheers!
I think you'll enjoy it :)

Neville's Haze

Verified Member
Downloaded
97.8 GB
Uploaded
302.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I've only been using Kali for a month or so. Anyone think Deepin would speed up the learning process, or set me back, or a little of both perhaps? You're talking to a real noob here with respect to Linux.

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Kali is only for hacker wannabes. Deepin is a general purpose distro. Two entirely different concepts. Depends on what you're looking to get out of them. An excellent learning distro is Peppermint OS.

Neville's Haze

Verified Member
Downloaded
97.8 GB
Uploaded
302.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Well I am a hacker wannabe, again as I stated I'm brand new to Linux to add I have a limited knowledge of networking. The software part of Linux isn't that difficult to me. It's pretty obvious when there's something out of place I can't always solve the problem, but a couple reddit threads usually sorts it out. Now networking is much more difficult to understand and really what I am trying to learn.

Dark Wolf

Administrator
Downloaded
815.1 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
116 (116)
I have this downloaded and seeding... and definitely thinking about installing this later. :happy:
Does this have anything similar to Windows Remote Desktop Connection?

Dark Wolf

Administrator
Downloaded
815.1 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
116 (116)
I did give this a try a bit back. It installed quick, and the OS looked nice. Only problem I encountered is it certainly didn't like my broadcom based USB wireless card. Tried my specific drivers for it in NdisWrapper, and couldn't get it working. Tried other cards, only one... sortakinda worked as in I had to re-set it every so often to do anything. The PC's internal wireless card would've worked if it wasn't hardware locked for some reason. I'll try this on another PC soon.

Thanks again for this nice looking distro, bud! :cool: