Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct DigiDNA iMazing version 2.12.6.0 -=TeamOS=-

ryejov21

Downloaded
44.3 GB
Uploaded
18.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this one Master

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello @Mirkec any chance you could please update to the latest version. thanking you in advance

Version:2.15.4
Release Date:Jun 1, 2022

r@huja

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
23.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Just looking for a fully working solution.

glazewing

Downloaded
74.3 GB
Uploaded
164.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for this sharing!

Crald

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Time to update your skills on 2.15.7 version.

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks mate for this awesome share

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Mirkec any chance we can get you to update this Medicines to the latest v2.15.7 version.

donnje

Downloaded
528.7 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
no hope for a more updated version?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,362.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
no hope for a more updated version?
The new version is 2.15.8 If possible it will be here.

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Any chance of this being updated to the latest version? 2.15.8 please if possible.... Can't understand why this has been abandoned as its such an amazing piece of software for all iPhone and apple devices.....

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
With iOS16 being launched sometime next week and the latest iPhone 14 series is there any chance of this being updated to the latest version? v2.15.8 please if possible....

I can't understand why this has been abandoned as its such an amazing piece of software for all iPhone and apple devices.....

The teams seem to be able to have working versions of the most hardest workarounds in the Medicines world and yet this simple programme can no longer be cracked? of has imazing done some sort of deal to stop cracking it !!!! LOL

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Please if possible is there Any chance of this being updated to the latest version? v2.15.9 [Sep 15, 2022]

As this will now support all new iPhone series and iOS16?

I Can't understand why this has been abandoned as its such an amazing piece of software for all iPhone and apple devices.....

If anyone can at least reply as to why this can no longer be patched then at least we will stop asking?

Thanking all the teams involved in advance.

wingmaneric

Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
29.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I tried the latest trial version kokaloka mentions v2.15.9 and it does indeed already support ios16. I can't say the same for the app I was using, syncios. An update would kick ass! Thanks!

djnickjam

Downloaded
35.6 GB
Uploaded
46.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for this, really needed this app.

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I tried the latest trial version kokaloka mentions v2.15.9 and it does indeed already support ios16. I can't say the same for the app I was using, syncios. An update would kick ass! Thanks!
Well its now been replaced with an even more up to date version v2.15.11. Seems this program has been abandoned and its such a sad situation because its the best one on the market for complete backup of the iPhone and all other IOS Devices.
Looks like none of the crackers on here care about this anymore?

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Mr. Spacely any chance you are able to look into this software and see if there's a chance of releasing the updated version for us users. currently updated to v.2.15.11. I'm sure that many users on here would appreciate it very much. Thanking you in advance.

Downloaded
202.2 GB
Uploaded
629.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@Mr. Spacely any chance you are able to look into this software and see if there's a chance of releasing the updated version for us users. currently updated to v.2.15.11. I'm sure that many users on here would appreciate it very much. Thanking you in advance.
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

ryejov21

Downloaded
44.3 GB
Uploaded
18.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for nice share master. :)

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
First and foremost Happy New Year to all and I wish you all happiness and health for 2023.

Any chance Please if there is anyone on the site that can take a look into this software and see if there's a chance of releasing the updated version for us users. Currently at v2.16.8 which was updated on Dec 30, 2022.
I'm sure that many users on here would appreciate it very much.

Thanking you all in advance.

kokakola

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Any chance of this getting updated... it is now on the Latest Version: 2.16.9. Updated on Jan 9, 2023. the current version here will backup the iPhone but when you attempt to restore you get an error and it fails the restore process, Maybe something to do with changes in iOS 16.4.

So many mainstream programs have been continually updated and patched I'm so surprised that this has lost interest in the patching community seeing that it is a really good program to backup and manage your apple devices... beats using iTunes which is a nightmare.

I would like to thank any team member who could look into patching the latest version of this so that the wider community can utilise this amazing pcs of programing.

Thank in advance.