Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Directory Opus PRO version 12.22 Build 7593 -=TeamOS=-

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey everyone. Well, I'm sorry to say, I tried this last night and had no luck. After keeping the program open for a few hours, I had thought it to be all good, but when I closed and reopened it I got the invalid certificate notice. Before I installed this version, I made sure to uninstall and dig for reg entries with Registry Finder, deleted those, ran CCleaner too just to be safe, and made sure that ESET Endpoint's firewall rules were still active too. They really must be going out of their way to check validity. Wow. Oddly enough, even though I had created a backup beforehand I opened v12.12 to see if it was worth updating, and Pirate Cat attacked me. Which was a surprise because it had worked for years. So now I'm pressed to find a working copy or keep my internet off when using DOPUS. Stay well everybody, enjoy the holidays.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hey everyone. Well, I'm sorry to say, I tried this last night and had no luck. After keeping the program open for a few hours, I had thought it to be all good, but when I closed and reopened it I got the invalid certificate notice. Before I installed this version, I made sure to uninstall and dig for reg entries with Registry Finder, deleted those, ran CCleaner too just to be safe, and made sure that ESET Endpoint's firewall rules were still active too. They really must be going out of their way to check validity. Wow. Oddly enough, even though I had created a backup beforehand I opened v12.12 to see if it was worth updating, and Pirate Cat attacked me. Which was a surprise because it had worked for years. So now I'm pressed to find a working copy or keep my internet off when using DOPUS. Stay well everybody, enjoy the holidays.
Repack version 12.12. is 100% working version. Tested and used by many... including me (currently on version 12.22). Try on a clean installation and you will see, also you can read comments there...
Your return to 12.12 and revert back to the free version confirms leftovers...

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Repack version 12.12. is 100% working version. Tested and used by many... including me (currently on version 12.22). Try on a clean installation and you will see, also you can read comments there...
Your return to 12.12 and revert back to the free version confirms leftovers...

Thanks for the response Mirkec. Trying 12.12 repack now. Man, it would have been nice to get the 12.22 version to work. I couldn't even install the Repack of that. Got this error for some reason;

How did you get 12.22 to work? Was it as simple as install and go or was it on a clean system?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the response Mirkec. Trying 12.12 repack now. Man, it would have been nice to get the 12.22 version to work. I couldn't even install the Repack of that. Got this error for some reason;

How did you get 12.22 to work? Was it as simple as install and go or was it on a clean system?
Regarding the registry error code. Try to ignore all and run the app. Insert license manually. I think you should be able to run it normal but not sure for license acceptance (depends on leftovers). As you can see error message refers to locked registry entries I think that is connected with your leftovers.

There is a chance that license is valid for finite number of computers. It works similar like HWID digital Windows 10 activation...

I think version 12.12 will give you more then you need. When/if I will have a problem with 12.22 I will revert back without regret. I think most of the users who failed with the activation forget to uncheck "Check for program updates..." options. Result: busted...

hyyz17200

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wow this app is really hard to find newer version! Thanks!

stormplayzz

Downloaded
36.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is there any update on this? I'm also getting "Invalid Certificate 2001D" and literally searched through the whole registry for any opus related things.
Also, is the original cracker still working on it?
@Mirkec @salnkoos69

mihawk86

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
226.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
well this is an awesome alternative for default file manager.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Is there any update on this? I'm also getting "Invalid Certificate 2001D" and literally searched through the whole registry for any opus related things.
@Mirkec @salnkoos69
It is impossible to find all leftovers which most are hidden...

stormplayzz

Downloaded
36.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It is impossible to find all leftovers which most are hidden...
So reinstalling Windows is the only opion for 12.22?

hyyz17200

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi guys. I just installed it right now and I find the same issue said above. The cert is not vaild. Don't know the solution, I have reinstalled serveral times, no luck.

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Mirkec @salnkoos69
Yes. A few issues associated with DOpus validation checks that were initially overlooked were discovered, and have now been mostly addressed. One of these issues caused the certificate distributed with the release to be blacklisted. Now he's working on an updated Medicines that applies the fixes and allows that same certificate to still be used. No official ETA but it sounds like it should be relatively soon. However, you never know what new issues will crop up with projects like this, and with the holidays just around the corner progress might be, understandably, slowed a bit...

Kinda picking numbers out of my ass here, but if I had to lay odds I'd give it a 20% chance of being done before the new year and a 10% chance of not being finished by the end of January.

salnkoos69

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Gotta hand it to the clever developers of DOPUS, their stealthy DNS checks are something I have not seen in any other software nor was anyone expecting. All the best for the developer working to take down those checks, there is a reason we have not seen a Medicines for this software for over two years even though it is hands down the best file manager windows ever had.

pipikuku

Downloaded
65.8 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Happy that it works for some of You guys.
As for me - This cert/release got banned on fresh W10, despite blocking everything in firewall with Windows firewall Control.
So I used this as an excuse to finally setup Pi-hole and look more into DNS blocking.

The program tries to contact vfr0.gpsoft.com.au. If Pi-Hole forwards it to black hole, all is good and the cert stays valid at least for a few days during which I was testing this.
But the moment I disable Pi-hole, and the program is able to contact vfr0.gpsoft.com.au, it is then pointed to vfr3.gpsoft.com.au and vfr2.gpsoft.com.au, which have some obfuscated text inside... after that cert gets invalidated.

So, only working solution for me is DNS blocking with Pi-Hole, Adguard and the likes. Hope this helps.

sfas393

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
49.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Directory Opus Pro 12.23 Build 7655 Multilingual (16 december 2020)
Happy Xmas to all !
hope this is alloud to provide in this way. if not, dont hit me please. All credits to the unknown supplier.

Last edited:

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Directory Opus Pro 12.23 Build 7655 Multilingual (16 december 2020)
Happy Xmas to all !

hope this is alloud to provide in this way. if not, dont hit me please. All credits to the unknown supplier.
While kind this is not the proper way to post. Please read here |

nfsghostdog

Downloaded
111.9 GB
Uploaded
621 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Must try this with android via PC.