Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Directory Opus PRO version 12.23 Build 7655 -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
VXkrr.jpg

Review
Directory Opus file manager goes beyond the simple file manager metaphor, and offers a user a complete replacement for Windows Explorer and many other utility programs for handling FTP, ZIP, viewing files and images, running slideshows and more. It provides a user with all this within a user-friendly and fully-configurable environment within which user can access and manage critical personal data with a minimum of effort.

The interface of the software includes a treeview and dual screens so that a user can navigate with ease within a computer. So, a user can cut, copy file names, full path names, URLs, MD5 checksums and paste files, change the viewing mode, calculate folder sizes and select files, same extensions, source to destination. Furthermore, a user can also use a search function, assign keyboard hotkeys, synchronise data, find duplicate files, join or split files, convert, rotate, as well as and make thumbnails or a slideshow out of images.

Additionally, user can connect to a network drive, run Command Prompter, open a new lister, edit metadata, set labels, enter file descriptions, create and organize a favorites list and an address book, connect to FTP, create archives and extract content from compressed files, view FTP logs, as well as backup and restore Directory Opus configuration. A user can completely configure the program preferences when it comes to file display mode, file operations, folder tabs, folder tree, internet, program launch, layout and styles, photo sharing, toolbars, a viewer, ZIP and other archives, and more.

The software uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, includes a well-written help file. Directory Opus incorporates some simple but powerful options for a file manager and is simple to use even by inexperienced individuals.

Ease of use:
As far as possible, Opus works just like Explorer does. A user does not have to learn any complicated scripting or non-standard mouse techniques to use Opus. If a user has ever used Explorer to copy a file, then he already knows exactly how to do it in Opus as well.

Configurability:
We believe in the user's right to choose how their computer operates. A user will find that almost every aspect of Opus can be changed - from the buttons on the toolbar to the colour used to draw the background of a compressed file. Of course, a user does not have to configure anything if do not want to - "out of the box," Opus provides a comprehensive set of commands that will let the user perform most file management tasks without ever going near the configuration.

Efficiency:
Opus is designed to be as efficient as possible. The entire program makes use of multi-threading to ensure that user should never have to wait for one operation to complete before beginning another.

Compatibility:
As an Explorer replacement, it is important that Opus appears (to the system) just like Explorer does. Within limits set by Microsoft, Opus achieves this and most software written with only Explorer in mind will still work fine with Opus installed.

• Single or dual file displays, with single or dual trees, make navigating and manipulating files a breeze;
  • Folder tabs let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them;
  • Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer;
  • Integrated viewer pane lets you preview many common image and document file formats;
  • View and edit file metadata (EXIF, MP3, PDF, etc.);
  • Sorting, grouping, filtering and searching has never been easier;
  • Color code or assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions to your files and folders to make them easier to find;
  • Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros and the option for a fully scripted rename using metadata;
  • Support for FTP, Zip, 7-Zip, RAR and many other archive formats;
  • Access content on portable devices like phones, tablets and cameras;
  • Built-in tools including synchronise, duplicate file finder, image converter and uploader and more;
  • Print or export folder listings, copy file listings to the clipboard, calculate folder sizes;
  • Queue multiple file copies for improved performance;
  • Support for CD/DVD burning;
  • Support for the latest Windows features including jumplists and indexed search;
  • Fully configurable user interface - colours, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys and much more can be tailored to suit your needs;
  • Full scripting interface supports VBScript, JScript or any compatible installed Active Scripting language;
  • Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design - native 32 and 64-bit versions;
  • Supports high DPI monitors natively - crisp, clear interface in 4K or 5K without blurring or tiny icons;

• Fix for Opus being unable to update configuration files. An operating system bug in Windows 10 meant that the System process would lock the config files if a user installed specific UWP/Metro Windows Store applications;
  • Opus now resolves soft links/junctions to their underlying paths before passing them to Windows Search (since the indexer seems to the only index under the real paths and ignore intersections, this meant searching in a linked folder would return no results);
  • Having the Status column added to a file display no longer triggers a background load of metadata for all files in the folder unless it is needed (i.e. if a label filter that sets a status icon uses metadata);
  • When editing a Folder Format for a collection path, the Use as the default format for all sub-folders checkbox can now be used to make the form apply to sub-collections;
  • Added support for the iTunes Compilation tag for MP3 and MP4 (M4A) files;
  • Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V of a file with a very long (~250) filename now works correctly and no longer tries to use the file's short name;
  • Copy CREATEFOLDER now supports folder aliases;
  • For modifying how files are deleted within the standalone viewer, you can now pass applicable Delete command arguments to the Show VIEWERCMD=delete command. For example, Show VIEWERCMD=delete, shift, quiet would suppress the confirmation prompt;
  • A side-effect of the newly added Preferences / File Operations / Inline Rename / Rename all selected files at once option that affected (among other things) creating multiple text files by pushing Ctrl+O repeatedly and then renaming them inline.

Supported Operating Systems:
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (including Server versions).

Screenshots:

Pwvdt3.png

VX8Do.png

VXf5H.png

VXTBV.png

VXdcK.png

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to de!, who made and shared the Medicines with us!

File: Medicines.7z
00/56
MD5: 1CCCA1C159779AAC64D4ADE3FABD62CB
SHA1: AF3E66917A9768C9AB2B8A295355C29EC3FAFE31
SHA256: BE962DFC9DDEDA7C590D974296726E2B744AE0FC2DB038766B3EB33D5DB2DAA5

File: dopuscleaner.exe
05/71
MD5: E024D57C1CB6AC4560110BABF3BDBF7C
SHA1: 244C16306CECF97C22B29062A3FB8F5165B19299
SHA256: 0BAFDDD4255A95D11982E9DEB0E54AD08E8CC279F6D25DF30D7B8C77BA6045BA

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ?

RELEVANT THREAD:

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.1
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9deaae89a1843265cbab140489c88b2319788c27
  • Loading…

Saifuddin200792

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
44.1 GB
Uploaded
22.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (3)
Member for 7 years
Thank you @Mirkec, going to try this

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
Looks great tool downloading to try and seed.

Big Johnson

Downloaded
27.8 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you 4 this. Gonna try it out finally.

Pizza Boy

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
22.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Amazing Software, will try it

se7en2wo6ix

Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks man!!!!!!!!!! working without any problem .. previous version was performing a license check..but this one is working fine ...

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
694.2 GB
Uploaded
47.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
DOpus has self checks and will go out through your browser. Thanks much for this, very tough to Medicines. Will seed in my seedbox.

rappaza

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
25.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this, great software and very difficult to Medicines

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This will probably be my favorite present to receive this Xmas... I know I'll use it more than anything else I'll get. Thanks, Mirkec! :party::rock::cool::rock::party:

I keep forgetting to add a screenshot to my posts... :/ Anyways, thought I'd share one of how my customized DOpus looks... :nerd: I put waaay too much time into this. I am happy with the final product though, so it's almost worth it... :cool: (actually, most likely not "final", but I've spent too much time on this for the time being...)
Pw7aLR.png

se7en2wo6ix

Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
nice theme ..can u share it please ..

This will probably be my favorite present to receive this Xmas... I know I'll use it more than anything else I'll get. Thanks, Mirkec! :party::rock::cool::rock::party:

I keep forgetting to add a screenshot to my posts... :/ Anyways, thought I'd share one of how my customized DOpus looks... :nerd: I put waaay too much time into this. I am happy with the final product though, so it's almost worth it... :cool: (actually, most likely not "final", but I've spent too much time on this for the time being...)

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
nice theme ..can u share it please ..
sure. I'll need to figure out how to export it, but I'm sure that's not hard... DM me and I'll send you a mega link once I get it exported.

se7en2wo6ix

Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
sure. I'll need to figure out how to export it, but I'm sure that's not hard... DM me and I'll send you a mega link once I get it exported.
sorry cant see dm option... plz dm me ?

ButterNuts666

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Looks awesome. Thanks bro. I owe ya

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
sorry cant see dm option... plz dm me ?
Ahhh, you're not verified yet, either. Seems neither of us can initiate a private message... :banghead:

If there's someone who can send PMs reading this who would care to PM me, so I can send you the theme once it's exported so that you can relay it to se7en2wo6ix, it would be much appreciated...

kmazizi

Downloaded
114.5 GB
Uploaded
209.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Looks awesome. Thanks, bro. @Mirkec

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Pw7aLR.png
Love what you did with it. So customized. It's one of the best features of DOPUS. I agree, the best XMas gift so far....lol.

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the supreme Xmas gift. Not expected at all. Those are the best kinds, right? Happy New Year everyone.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

IndoGood

Downloaded
144.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot for your sharing...

panks18

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for sharing. I have been using it for over a month.