Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Directory Opus PRO version 12.23 Build 7655 -=TeamOS=-

Downloaded
2.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
sure. I'll need to figure out how to export it, but I'm sure that's not hard... DM me and I'll send you a mega link once I get it exported.
That's a great-looking theme! I tried making one once but mine turned out like crap lol. Still, I can attest to how time-consuming it can be. Would you mind sharing your theme with us?

Terry Seevers

Downloaded
62.6 GB
Uploaded
41.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank Very Much, always liked this program alot...YOu are aces my friend.
Very Respectfully Master Chief

Tenius

Downloaded
6.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your sharing.

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
301.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks!! New file manager for windows 11! I think windows 11s file managering skills suck, in fact seem to slow down the systems file retrieval compared to windows 11. Alternatives seem to fit the fix. Thanks.

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks!! New file manager for windows 11! I think windows 11s file managering skills suck, in fact seem to slow down the systems file retrieval compared to windows 11. Alternatives seem to fit the fix. Thanks.
Hey, JW. How's your experience coming along with W11, besides file explorer sucking...lol? I'm looking forward to testing a more finalized build, though I doubt I'd be able to as my specs are a little dated.

reader404

Downloaded
38.3 GB
Uploaded
224.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you. Nice to see this still going strong!

Bidasci

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
88 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have a question regarding the dopuscleaner
5wxOl3CHv.png

What is "catcatcatcat"? I unpacked the file since it was packed with UPX(3.96)[NRV,brute], then used IDR (Interactive Delphi Reconstructor) since the program was created with Borland Delphi. When I search for this string on google no results come up.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
5wxOl3CHv.png

What is "catcatcatcat"? I unpacked the file since it was packed with UPX(3.96)[NRV,brute], then used IDR (Interactive Delphi Reconstructor) since the program was created with Borland Delphi. When I search for this string on google no results come up.
I think it would be better to place your question at manufacture site.

sfas393

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
49.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
5wxOl3CHv.png

I think it has something to do with the cat. Sometimes the cat pops up and jumps arround on the screen..

iu

Bidasci

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
88 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I think it has something to do with the cat. Sometimes the cat pops up and jumps arround on the screen..

iu
Makes sense, yes I seen this cat popup before on previous Medicines