Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Disabling TPM on latest Windows 11 Build 466

Status
Not open for further replies.

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi All,
Because I'm using the Hebrew version of Windows 11 I can't use all of the ISO's that you are adding here, and I prefer to download the original ISO from Microsoft without any tempering.
The only thing that I want to be removed is the TPM verification.
Can you please explain to me how do I disable TPM completely on an ISO file that I have (and for future ISO's that Microsoft will release)?
Thanks in advance.
I tried removing the appraiserres.dll file as I did, but it doesn't work on the latest ISO build 466.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
679.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@guandms did you search here & tried the guide available here

Dotikon

Downloaded
41.9 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@guandms
You said you don't want any tempering, so at list for me, I found it hard to do without it.
I tried some methods during installation that didn't work for me. Then I edited the autounattend file (added a few lines) and it worked perfect on VM. Should work the same on the computer.
If you are interested in the autounattend file, tag me and I'll check if I have in a stand alone file without all the extra modification that I use so it will only bypass the TPM check and nothing else.

I don't see any reason to download Hebrew version, since from Win10 you can add Heb later anyway very easily and make it your primary language and you need English support anyway.
In my opinion all users should use Windows in English no matter if it's there first language or there third language, and I hate to see all the icons in the wrong side, but to each it's own :)

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@guandms did you search here & tried the guide available here
I did, and the method for the ISO itself is not working anymore.
@Dotikon I've uploaded the version that I want (it's in English) to MEGA

Can you please check and let me know if you succeeded in disabling TPM, and if so please teach me how so I will know for my other versions.

Regarding changing the language after, again thanks to Microsoft this is not good as they missed a lot of translations so it's like 50/50 English Hebrew, which is again not good :)
yeahhhhh Microsoft LOL

Dotikon

Downloaded
41.9 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@guandms
From what I know, Heb version shouldn't have anything to do with the TPM methods working or not.
I use clean version from MS and I modify them with NTLite, so it should work on a clean version that is in different version.

Unless they changed something to make it not work, the method I use should still work on newer Win11 versions. I'm downloading the latest Win11 version from MS, if it's newer then what I have, I'll check it on the newer version.

You can check it easily yourself:

1. Open a TXT file and paste this text as it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
<settings pass="windowsPE">
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm=" " xmlns:xsi=" ">
<RunSynchronous>
<RunSynchronousCommand>
<Order>1</Order>
<Path>cmd /c for %a in (TPM SecureBoot Storage RAM CPU) do reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig /t REG_DWORD /v Bypass%aCheck /d 1 /f</Path>
</RunSynchronousCommand>
</RunSynchronous>
<UserData>
<ProductKey>
<Key></Key>
</ProductKey>
</UserData>
</component>
</settings>
</unattend>

2. Save as XML files with the exact name I wrote:
autounattend.xml

3. Copy the file autounattend.xml to the main folder on the Disk on key with the Win 11 Heb that you use to install the windows. It should be along side the file bootmgr and the others.

4. Run the setup from disk on key as normal.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,269.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
I don't understand why Hebrew has problem... If it has problem would exist for more but it doesn't.

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
I have already answered on your question in my thread where you first made your exactly question.

Language has nothing to do with the installation everything is in the TPM system, there are a few ways to bypass it.
What I suggest is to download an English version with the iso you like, install it and then change the language from the settings with the usual way.

For future ISO that are not patched please read these tutorials, they have all the solutions you need.

Please inform us to close the thread, I don't think we have much more to say here, everything is up to you, you have to test the above tutorials.

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@guandms
From what I know, Heb version shouldn't have anything to do with the TPM methods working or not.
I use clean version from MS and I modify them with NTLite, so it should work on a clean version that is in different version.

Unless they changed something to make it not work, the method I use should still work on newer Win11 versions. I'm downloading the latest Win11 version from MS, if it's newer then what I have, I'll check it on the newer version.

You can check it easily yourself:

1. Open a TXT file and paste this text as it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
<settings pass="windowsPE">
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm=" " xmlns:xsi=" ">
<RunSynchronous>
<RunSynchronousCommand>
<Order>1</Order>
<Path>cmd /c for %a in (TPM SecureBoot Storage RAM CPU) do reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig /t REG_DWORD /v Bypass%aCheck /d 1 /f</Path>
</RunSynchronousCommand>
</RunSynchronous>
<UserData>
<ProductKey>
<Key></Key>
</ProductKey>
</UserData>
</component>
</settings>
</unattend>

2. Save as XML files with the exact name I wrote:
autounattend.xml

3. Copy the file autounattend.xml to the main folder on the Disk on key with the Win 11 Heb that you use to install the windows. It should be along side the file bootmgr and the others.

4. Run the setup from disk on key as normal.
Thank you so much!!! it works !!!

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
679.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@guandms i will consider your answer as you got what you needed.. Please contact us if yiu wish to reopen.. Thread locked & Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.