Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked DISKZIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello. Does anyone have a newer version of DISKZIP software please? It is very useful software but unreasonably priced. Thank you very much.

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
@pleiadians we only have it :

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@pleiadians we only have it :
That works well, thanks, and it's very good. I was just curious if anyone has the newer version. I'm supprised it's not more popular. Considering many, even super fast, ssd drives are relatively slow with smaller files, it speeds up windows boot a lot by creating a compressed drive and driver that loads windows quicker. I'm aware that most people don't agree that drive compression can be faster than regular drives but if you test it, you can see yourself. It also offers a recovery boot compression image that you can place on another drive so that if you want to, you can revert to. Very clever software but stupidly expensive price. Thanks again.

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
That works well, thanks, and it's very good. I was just curious if anyone has the newer version. I'm supprised it's not more popular. Considering many, even super fast, ssd drives are relatively slow with smaller files, it speeds up windows boot a lot by creating a compressed drive and driver that loads windows quicker. I'm aware that most people don't agree that drive compression can be faster than regular drives but if you test it, you can see yourself. It also offers a recovery boot compression image that you can place on another drive so that if you want to, you can revert to. Very clever software but stupidly expensive price. Thanks again.
Indeed, thanks for the upload Mirkec and the comments. I might add the web site stated that anything installed after DiskZip was still subject to threats.
That would make a real case for using VM's expedient or logical alternative. peace.

Yup,the price is out of reach for the masses...shell shocked.

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Indeed, thanks for the upload Mirkec and the comments. I might add the web site stated that anything installed after DiskZip was still subject to threats.
That would make a real case for using VM's expedient or logical alternative. peace.

Yup,the price is out of reach for the masses...shell shocked.
Presenting other sites throughout the Request forum to help is not allowed, Do not post outside torrent links & other sites links.

Status
Not open for further replies.