Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct DOSprn version 1.85 -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
eGxtv.jpg

Review
Many inkjet and laser printers are very powerful, but they are unable to print plain text files and cannot print a lot of DOS documents. DOSPRN is a compact and easy-to-use software for Mac users to print old DOS programs with multiple printers like USB and network printers and print printers and printers from PDFs. It is handy for DOS programs. And if the user printer does not support the language of the text, this software will detect the language of the text modes well.

Nowadays, many laser and jet printers have powerful features but cannot print a simple text accurately. Besides, some inexpensive printers (the so-called win-printers or GDI-devices) cannot print in text mode at all (Dos print or dosprinter). The program helps to extend life to old DOS programs.

DOSPRN allows a user to use a good old DOS program with new printers irrespective of their types (Yes, USB and network printers, print-servers, and PDF-printers too!). Also, DOSPRN supports Epson and HP PCL Esc-sequences emulation, multiple international codepages, landscape/portrait printing, text color manipulation, absolute positioning, and many other features.

• Print documents for DOS programs;
  • Change the direction of ready-to-print paper;
  • Remove existing work from the DOSPRN queue;
  • Work with USB printers, network printers, printers, and print-servers;
  • Support for languages Different;
  • Compact and useful;
  • And much more.

What is new in version 1.85:
  • Added CMYK color mixing for EPSON ESC/P graphics emulation;
  • Slight printing acceleration;
  • Small bugs fixes.
What is new in version 1.84:
  • Added support of 932 (Japan), 949 (Korean), 936 (Simplified Chinese) and 950 (Traditional Chinese) codepages;
  • New command line options are supported;
  • Minor interface changes;
  • Small bugs fixes.

System requirements:

Install notes:
1. Kindly read 'Read me.txt' file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

eGzJE.jpg

eGAkd.jpg

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to TSRh team who made and shared the key generator with us!

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links (Size: 1.94 MB):

License key:

Last edited:

vemuzeyepe

Downloaded
25.2 GB
Uploaded
63.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you!
for your time & for this amazing gift :inlove::rock:

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
oldie but goldie! :rock: thank you for this one @Mirkec :rock:

jmand2k7

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks i need testing for a share printer pdf

R0nzl85

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
15.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much really appreciated this program helps me a lot in my work. kudos!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Than_YOU_;)

test01gt3

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
not work for me
status unregeristered

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
not work for me
status unregeristered
I do not know. I am sorry no luck I guess...

test01gt3

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
the status when re-registration is possible but when printing to pdf file the result is unreadable

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
the status when re-registration is possible but when printing to pdf file the result is unreadable
None else reports before that situation and do not have a printer to test it! Sorry!

EDIT: The treatment here is the key generator which does not change system or app files so it must be on your side! Try to print without the treatment if is the same you now the answer

qwertyshark

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
None else reports before that situation and do not have a printer to test it! Sorry!

EDIT: The treatment here is the key generator which does not change system or app files so it must be on your side! Try to print without the treatment if is the same you now the answer

When you put the key it accepts it but the print is scambled and unreadable, the Medicines is not completed try to print to a PDF file and you'll see.

In fact you can get a key from the Medicines, change the last character to another one and it will pass, but the print is scrambled.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
When you put the key it accepts it but the print is scambled and unreadable, the Medicines is not completed try to print to a PDF file and you'll see.

In fact you can get a key from the Medicines, change the last character to another one and it will pass, but the print is scrambled.
The treatment here is the key generator which does not change system or app files so it must be on your side! Try to print without using the key generator

asoi83

Downloaded
63.6 GB
Uploaded
374.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks

kazso

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
118.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Registration isn't working for me either. The program accepts the key generated by the Medicines, but prints after the registration are all scrambled, and a big "DOSPRN UNREGISTERED" watermark is printed on every page.
I tried to install dosprn on 4 different machines (win7 32bit, win7 64bit, win10 32bit, win10 64bit) and tried to register them with the supplied Medicines, but failed every time.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Registration isn't working for me either. The program accepts the key generated by the Medicines, but prints after the registration are all scrambled, and a big "DOSPRN UNREGISTERED" watermark is printed on every page.
I tried to install dosprn on 4 different machines (win7 32bit, win7 64bit, win10 32bit, win10 64bit) and tried to register them with the supplied Medicines, but failed every time.
Did you try to print before use of the key generator? Try to uninstall and install again and print then to see what happen.
Maybe your printer refuses to work under MS-DOS. The question is: is it your printer compatible with the app and did you configure Sequences and other settings properly in option! The key generator does not change the system or app files so scramble print should not be is not connected with the registration!

Last edited:

kazso

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
118.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Did you try to print before use of the key generator? Try to uninstall and install again and print then to see what happen.
Maybe your printer refuses to work under MS-DOS. The question is: is it your printer compatible with the app and did you configure Sequences and other settings properly in option! The key generator does not change the system or app files so scramble print should not be is not connected with the registration!
I didn't try to print from actual MS-DOS yet, just wanted to use the "Print file" feature of the program. If the program is registered, then the printed pages are scrambled and have the watermark on them.
If i remove the key from the program (click on registration and delete the key), then "Print file" works again.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I didn't try to print from actual MS-DOS yet, just wanted to use the "Print file" feature of the program. If the program is registered, then the printed pages are scrambled and have the watermark on them.
If i remove the key from the program (click on registration and delete the key), then "Print file" works again.
Try with this genuine key to register:
If the print is still scrambled for you, then it is definitely something on your side and the side of a few other members from above!
This key generator works fine for the majority of users (more than 100 downloads)! Their main webpage provides the complete manual and tutorials on how to configure sequences and other! Good luck!

Last edited:

kazso

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
118.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try with this genuine key to register:
If the print is still scrambled for you, then it is definitely something on your side and the side of a few other members from above!
This key generator works fine for the majority of users (more than 100 downloads)! Their main webpage provides the complete manual and tutorials on how to configure sequences and other! Good luck!
That key works! Thank you.

Ovjesus31

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanksssss. The second key works.!

OMAR717

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

i have the same probleme what is the solution please?