Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Draftable Compare Version 1.1.3.2 + Portable -=teamos=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
i8pBQ.jpg

Review
Working with text documents is a common thing, but it can still get complicated. For instance, finding the differences between two rich reports can surely be a pain. Draftable Compare makes identification of text differences a lot easier by highlighting differences in a variety of text container files. With the application, a user can find the difference in text documents like PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with of disagreements neatly highlighted in preview and scrollbars

The application first lets the user select the files of interest before it brings up the main window. It can be done by dragging files in the appropriate spots or relying on the browse dialogue in each section. The main window provides displays with a side-by-side view of the content of chosen data. Differences are highlighted in the preview area, but also in the scrollbars to make it easy to locate in large documents.

Microsoft Office needs to be installed on a user computer to be able to compare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files. In this regard, a user can also choose to export as tracked changes, making things easier when processing the data in Office. A document can be saved, but to the same format, printed out on a sheet of paper, have the original opened, as well as the file location. However, a user cannot merge documents or synchronize content, so any changes need to be performed somewhere else.

Supported formats:
PDF (.pdf), Word (.doc, .docx, .docm, .rtf), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .pptm), and Excel (.xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .csv) files can be compared.

• Lightweight and Powerful;
  • Accurate comparisons of PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint files;
  • Compare Across Formats - User can compare PDFs with Word/PowerPoint, and even Word with PowerPoint. Every combination works;
  • Comparisons Take Seconds - even 300+ page documents take just seconds to compare;
  • Never Miss a Change - Draftable Compare highlights every single change, so a user will never miss one;
  • Compare Side-by-Side - Unlike redline comparisons, Draftable Compare show documents with their original formatting as they will print;
  • Smooth Interface - Comparisons method are easy to understand and use, thanks to aligned-scrolling technology;
  • Completely Private - user documents are never changed. User documents never leave user computer.

System requirements:
.NET Framework.

What is new in version 1.1.3.2 (Released in November 2018):
Better support for extensive documents;
Various bug fixes, mainly in the installation process.

Install notes:
1. Kindly read 'Read me.txt' file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

i83iW.jpg

i843h.jpg

i8Svr.gif

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to the Togijak who shared the license with us!

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - online installer (Size: 568.35 KB):

Download links - portable version (Size: 32.12 MB):

Last edited:

sarathy38

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
18.2 GB
Ratio