Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent DS SolidWorks 2020 SP1.0 Premium (Serial+Activator)

ciufleakode

Verified Member
Downloaded
79 GB
Uploaded
309.7 GB
Ratio
DS SolidWorks 2020 SP1.0 Premium (Serial+Activator)

SolidWorks Premium is computer-aided design software that employs a parametric feature-based approach to model creation and allows users to create, simulate, publish, or manage 3D models. The technology intends to make engineering processes more efficient with tools for conceptual design, product layout, strength and dynamics analysis, and more.
SolidWorks Premium seamlessly integrates powerful design tools-including industry-leading part, assembly, and drawing capabilities with built-in simulation, rendering, animation, product data management, and cost estimation. SolidWorks will help the user get work done faster and easier than before, using innovative phases of product creation to achieve a more productive 3D design experience.
SolidWorks Premium has rich simulation capabilities to help users test product performance against real-life circumstances. Analytical properties help identify and resolve complicated assembly issues during the early stages of product development, thus ensuring manufacturability. The software’s extended tools are capable of incorporating printed circuit board data into a 3D model. Users can also create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing.
Other solutions offered by SolidWorks Premium include Time-based Motion Analysis, Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies, Routing of Pipes and Tubes, Routing of Electrical Cabling and Wiring Harnesses, Advanced Surface Flattening, and more.

1. Instruction "Read Me.txt"
2. Enjoy!

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.2.1
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    16 Seeders + 1 Leechers = 17 Peers
    Last Announced
  • Loading…

TLrockies

Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
38.9 GB
Ratio
Thanks! I've checked out the new features in this 2020 version and I like and can use some of those features :)

Rossconocash

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Hi there,
I downloaded the 2020 SP0 Premium a couple of weeks ago and followed all instructions with no problems but the first time I ran it, it said license expires in 30 days and is counting down. Any ideas how to fix it?
I completely uninstalled it and deleted all solidworks files from my C drive and then reinstalled using the same instructions a couple of times but it is now at 20 days left. Each time I install it it still remembers the license expiry date somehow.
Thanks in advance,

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
614.8 MB
Uploaded
86.6 GB
Ratio
Hi there,
I downloaded the 2020 SP0 Premium a couple of weeks ago and followed all instructions with no problems but the first time I ran it, it said license expires in 30 days and is counting down. Any ideas how to fix it?
I completely uninstalled it and deleted all solidworks files from my C drive and then reinstalled using the same instructions a couple of times but it is now at 20 days left. Each time I install it it still remembers the license expiry date somehow.
Thanks in advance,
Hopefully @ciufleakode helps you solve this.

ciufleakode

Verified Member
Downloaded
79 GB
Uploaded
309.7 GB
Ratio
Hi there,
Thanks in advance,
I think you should uninstall it, delete the registry and try again.
I'm not 100% sure but it should work.
Try and keep me in touch please.

Rossconocash

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
I think you should uninstall it, delete the registry and try again.
I'm not 100% sure but it should work.
Try and keep me in touch please.
Thanks mate,
How do I delete the registry?
When I have reinstalled it to try and make it work (I've done this a couple of times this week), I just followed all the steps in the Read me file which includes running the "SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg" before install and the "sw2020_network_serials_licensing.reg" after install.
Does that overwrite the old stuff or do I actually need to go into the registry and delete something?
If so, what exactly do I need to delete/change, other than what I have already been doing.

Thanks so much :)

Rossconocash

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Hi there,
I have deleted the registry files (all that I could find that relate to Solidworks) and reinstalled as per the instructions but it still remembers the countdown date!!
I am now down to 9 days left. Can anyone please help?? I have files that I have made with Solidworks 2020 that I won't be able to use after another week cos I will have to install an earlier version that I know works! And then of course all the files I've been working on for the last month won't work.
Please help....

I finally fixed it!!
For anyone else who has this problem, I'm not exactly sure which registry item or file I deleted was the one that fixed it in the end, (I deleted like 100 different things that related to Solidworks/Dassault Systemes).
But these are the 2 links that I followed to find out what to delete:

I think that when I first installed it I must have either missed 1 step or maybe accidentally had my LAN cable still plugged in at some stage when I shouldn't have.

:)

JAQUEBAUER

Downloaded
45 GB
Uploaded
8 GB
Ratio
Back in the saddle again after a long hiatus. Thanks for this. A very big thanks !

OH MY IVE GOT A LOT OF SEEDING TO DO....

SakisS71

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
-
Thank you very much for this. I will try to install and start working with 2020 edition. I used to have 2016.

mralexrest

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Hello, after installing exactly as directions say to do, solid works loads the splash screen and then closes after saying “Loading Registry”. Basically just stuck at that step. Any tips? TIA :)

Jodster123

Downloaded
113.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
I have tried to install it but had all kinds of problems. The instructions are not very clear. Replacing files? I'm not sure I put them in the correct place. I finally deleted and am starting over. I need this as I had a trial and spent months! on an animation and was 99.9% done when my trial ended. They won't help me with a couple of days. I don't care if it only lasts 30 days because I have an older version. Worst case I will have to open parts that I have saved as Parasolid and start the animation over. W.W giant vacuum of time!

I'm reinstalling my operating system a third time for a third try. It keeps telling me that the license is invalid or inconsistent. I am following every step and there are several you tube videos as well.

I have tried to install it but had all kinds of problems. The instructions are not very clear. Replacing files? I'm not sure I put them in the correct place. I finally deleted and am starting over. I need this as I had a trial and spent months! on an animation and was 99.9% done when my trial ended. They won't help me with a couple of days. I don't care if it only lasts 30 days because I have an older version. Worst case I will have to open parts that I have saved as Parasolid and start the animation over. W.W giant vacuum of time!
Got it! For anyone going through this, it does work but has to be done exactly right. There are several YouTube video's that help but one of them does things a bit differently so by watching a few of them I figured it out. Running as admin is very important. Copying files is correct and no removing of old files is necessary as it was something I tried. Thank you so much OS TEAM!