Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Completed DSL Output Power 'Downstream' 0 | SNR Keeps Jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)

Yes. our ISP sucks. We (I, and my friends) installed this 4 mbps connections, and now the speed won't be stable.

tried changing the cable, & stuff. but still its zero. (the cable is messed fudge- but all of the cables in our area are. but they have stable line)

the line men, checked, it on some diff lines too (lines that are stable) but my output power for down stream still be 0.

__

Any one know what might be causing it, or how can it be fixed ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
43 (43)
Did you check all the wires around?, maybe some need isolation tape, if cabe is damaged it can lose it's power even by 70% it happened to me few times

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
100.3 GB
Uploaded
14.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
117 (117)
I just gotta add this, even tho I know you are probably aware. Make sure you are using the appropriate cables. 10-100Mbps routers use CAT5/5E cables. 1Gb-Up routers use CAT6/6A.

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Did you check all the wires around?, maybe some need isolation tape, if cabe is damaged it can lose it's power even by 70% it happened to me few times
the cable, is being hurted. like more than 10 times. xd.
We live in ancient place.

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
I just gotta add this, even tho I know you are probably aware. Make sure you are using the appropriate cables. 10-100Mbps routers use CAT5/5E cables. 1Gb-Up routers use CAT6/6A.
i am using cat6. but the internet from The station to modems comes in the Telephone line.

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
100.3 GB
Uploaded
14.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
117 (117)
i am using cat6. but the internet from The station to modems comes in the Telephone line.
DSL is still capable of high speeds. As long as you have the cableing matching the router/modem you are good in my book in regards to my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.