Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Duplicate Photo Cleaner 7.13.0.33 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11520 (11520)
Member for 8 years
Q8FP5H.png

2e0do.png

Find Duplicate Photos in a Matter of Minutes. Duplicate photos are such a nuisance! Duplicate Photo Cleaner will help you find and delete duplicate images in minutes. Just set the similarity threshold to 100% and you're good to go.

Why Use Duplicate Photo Cleaner?
Duplicate Photo Cleaner is the only app for managing duplicate and similar photos you'll ever need. It's different from other duplicate photo finders because it compares photos just like a human would. It looks for similarities in your images and easily finds duplicate photos. It can also detect photos of the same subject, resized pictures, and edited images.

An All-in-One Duplicate Photo Finder for Windows & Mac
Duplicate Photo Cleaner is the only image similarity finder that works equally well on Windows and Mac. No matter which operating system you use, you can be absolutely sure that no duplicate photos will go unnoticed even if they hide in Adobe Lightroom, Mac Photos, or on your other connected media with a drive letter.

Add Folders
Open Duplicate Photo Cleaner and drag some folders to the scan area. You can connect your camera or phone to add it to the scan too.

Scan for Duplicates & Similars
Launch the scan and sit back while Duplicate Photo Cleaner looks for duplicate and similar photos. The scan won't take long.

Delete Duplicate Photos in a Click
Review the scan results and select the photos you want to delete or move. Duplicate Photo Cleaner will do the rest in just one click!

Which Image Formats Are Supported?
With Duplicate Photo Cleaner, you can find duplicate and similar photos even if they are in different formats. Duplicate Photo Cleaner supports all popular image formats including JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, RAW files for all popular camera brand, PSD, HEIC/HEIF and many more, which means it won't miss a single duplicate on your PC or Mac.

Find Duplicate & Similar Photos
Tidy up your albums and remove duplicate photos the easy way.

Manage Photos of the Same Subject
The Same Subject scan mode simplifies sorting out your "Unsorted" album.

Compare Photos in Two or More Folders
Easily merge folders and manage your backups with the Folder Comparison mode.

Delete Duplicate Images from Mac Photos
Manage your Mac Photos albums and get rid of duplicates and similar in minutes.

Search for Photos by an Element in Them
Select a detail in one image and find all the photos that contain the same element.

Delete Duplicate Photos from Lightroom
Declutter your Lightroom catalog to manage your photos more effectively.

File Size: 25.1 MB

2eYoK.png

Q8F9Do.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text for instructions.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    20 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 20 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    08c3533cf9c4e2292fa07392a340de283e484696
  • Loading…

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
with over 120,000 photos on my NAS, this may be very useful, thanks :)

eminerdemir

Downloaded
188.4 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you for your sharing.

skpManiac

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I've just tested this on my Desktop images folder (I have over 18,000 images), it's found loads of duplicates, even though the filename, sizes etc are different, I'm well impressed :)

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I have waited for this version for over an year now. You don't know how grateful i am for this. Thank you so very much. I have a million photos that i need to run through this. Will be using this very extensively.

Where is the updated forum?? I didn't receive any notification from admin telling me they have removed it or am i missing something?

Nevertheless, Since the Working, not Working, Virus marker tag have been taken, this is the alternate that i can think of. For everyone who comes after me, This software works and so does the medicine as of 10/02/2023 unless and until something is changed in the torrent itself, you are safe with this thread.

I've just tested this on my Desktop images folder (I have over 18,000 images), it's found loads of duplicates, even though the filename, sizes etc are different, I'm well impressed :)

Hello @skpManiac, i don't mean to be rude but can i get those images for purely research purpose.

skpManiac

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello @skpManiac, i don't mean to be rude but can i get those images for purely research purpose.
Let me think about it :p

The69er

Downloaded
117.5 GB
Uploaded
535.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Looks promising. Thank you Mr. Spacely for the share. :) Seeding now.

Feiyan

Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Not to be outdone - emoticon, reaction gif/meme junkie and a reckless downloader so I have a gazillion images :smoke:

Regular user of duplicate finder programs but first time trying a Photo specific one. I like very much :clap:
- it does pick up more photo dupes than the generic programs
- interface great esp for small emoticons. Delete & open location buttons for every & both images (godsend..)
- sensitivity pretty refined, see pic
- an autoplay option for animated gifs would make this perfect. Just a matter of time..

-
QdvEto.md.png

Thanks for the program!! :inlove:

blkhak1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38 GB
Uploaded
255.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count