Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent DVDFab Player Ultra 6.1.1.5 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years

DVDFab Player Ultra is a media player for various video formats. Its impressive playback capabilities will provide you with a multimedia viewing experience at home.
DVDFab Player Ultra plays all video formats including HEVC (H.265), UHD (Ultra High Definition) and 4K video, as well as ISO / DVD / Blu-ray image files and folders,
and supports Blu-ray discs and menu navigation.

Full menu navigation for Blu-ray movies
Full menu navigation for Blu-ray is available, allowing you to experience full control over the process. Alternatively,
you can choose an easy and quick way to simply play the main movie.

Play HEVC, UHD and 4K videos
Full support for HEVC (H.265), UHD and 4K video playback with extremely high audiovisual quality. Yes, we want to say that you can get something better in the world.

Always play Blu-ray and DVD ISO files, folders and other files freely
DVDFab Player Ultra is software with the proviso that you only use it to play Blu-ray and DVD ISO files, movie folders and other videos in popular formats.

Add your own custom playlist
Several built-in samples for your choice. And a huge number of new styles will be added in the coming days. So, you can change the look of the player however you want.

Timely support for the latest released movies
DVDFab Media Player always supports freshly released movies as soon as you access the Internet, you will immediately experience the benefits of its powerful server.

Fast and accurate thumbnail preview
Want to sneak a peek at movie details, or quickly locate a special scene? Just hover your mouse over the progress bar or click the Preview button,
it will show you one or all of the scenes with thumbnails and exact times.

Extremely high speed saves you time
Extremely fast startup and download speeds. As a result, a superior user experience is guaranteed without any expectations.

Playlist lets you quickly choose what you want to watch
You can easily and quickly select what you would like to watch from the playlist, this will save you unnecessary hassle if you want to switch between different films.
Leave your efforts and just enjoy.

Supported formats:
• DVD/Blu-ray ISO image files and movie folders; 3G2, 3GP, AMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, GXF, M2V, M2TS, M4V, MKV,
MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MTS, MXF, NSV, NUV, PSS, RM, RMV, TS, VOB, WEBM, WMV, SWF, PVA, VDR, SON, OMA, ISS,
.XA, RA, BFI, STR, PSS, THP, 4XM, VID, WV, BIK, AOB, NSV, TP, HEVC (H.265), UHD, 4K videos and DVD/Blu-ray discs.

Read the Read-Me Supplied

Language: Multilingual

File Size: 96.8 MB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    7aea9d1f201fd968f29c7aa24041773ecd45b788
  • Loading…

kartheek boss

Downloaded
62.2 GB
Uploaded
13.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
All formats play it this now

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
All formats play it this now
It tells you in the thread had you read it...

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.3 GB
Uploaded
33.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Awesome, I've been having issues with cyberpower for a little while now. Thanks

FREDK1

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
NICE PLAYER , SPECIALLY X265. THANKS

etihad

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
19.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I would like you to know that I am so sincerely grateful that I have you TEAM OS in our life. one of the most virtuous and caring people I have ever met. You are a shining example to all who cross your path.You’re simply the best, and I thank you for your kindness towards us.:inlove::inlove::inlove: