- 56.1 GB
- 13.7 TB
EaseUS is one of the leading brands of disk management utilities. It got there by constantly raising the stakes and keeping the users more than pleased. The demands being met, all they had to do is take it up a notch. EaseUS Partition Master addresses bring three powerful and precise tools to the table: Partition Manager, Partition Recovery Wizard, and Disk & Partition Copy.
The main feature provides users with a smart and tidy environment rounded up by a well-thought and witty interface. All the presented functions look like they are raring to go and show what they are made of. This is the place where that translation happens. With this software, users can modify the structure of hard drive, move and copy partitions, change their labels, or defragment them with this advanced program. The software also provides users with a defragmentation option, to keep user files and folders in a single, contiguous place.
EASEUS Partition Master makes it easy for a user to both graphically and numerically manage its partitions and will not ask a user to reboot the computer when resizing NTFS partitions. The application allows users to search for deleted or lost partition within the unallocated space of hard drive and bring them back to life within the Disk Clone Wizard. Even if the user bought a bigger hard disk, this program would help transfer all data from the current drive to the newly purchased one and even boot from it.
For a more precise course of action, user current partitions may also be copied to new disks with the help of the Partition Copy Wizard. The only limitations of this intelligent application refer to the size of the hard drive (up to 2TB), and the number of supported discs – that is 32.
EASEUS Partition Master can only make a user think of words like ingenious, sleek,, or comprehensive. It is a complete software that will get user mind plan done right with ease, while naturally browsing through its nifty features.
- Complete Data Storage Management;
- Partition Recall Protection;
- For Service Providers;
- For IT Administrator;
- All-in-One Disk Partition Toolkit;
- Keep Systems Running;
- Migrate OS to HDD/SSD;
- Recover deleted or lost partitions to the unallocated space even when Windows fails to boot;
- Convert between primary/logical disks or partition, MBR/GPT disk, dynamic/basic disk, and even FAT file system and NTFS;
- Align 4K sectors to be optimized for SSD during the repartition; exploit the full capability of your SSD;
- Easily manage virtual disks created from free space in a Windows environment storage pool;
- Fully manage disk or partitions from the Command Prompt with simple inputs;
- Clean Disk from junk files and large files that occupy a lot of disk space, and optimize disk performance with defragmentation;
- Repair RAID-5 Volumes quickly when one member-disk fails to reduce business costs;
- Create WinPE Bootable Disk and manage partitions on drives without Windows OS installed.
What is new in version 14.0 (Released on April 21, 2020):
- Fixed a problem which causes restarting PC in clone;
- Supported Ext 4;
- Fixed bugs.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7, SP1 Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
CPU: at least with x86 or compatible CPU with primary frequency 500 MHz;
RAM: equal or larger than 512MB;
HDD: 100 MB of available space;
A standard PC system with mouse, keyboard, and color monitor.
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to Astron and Lord Blix, who made and shared the patch/key generator with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 14.0 (Size: 45.25 MB):
Download links - repack version 14.0 (Size: 44.70 MB):