Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct EasyUEFI Enterprise 4.9.2.0_TeamOS♔

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
QUnl1c.png

PdgAEo.png

EasyUEFI is a program for editing the EFI / UEFI entry in the Windows operating system. Please note that if your computer does not support this technology, the development will refuse to install. If you are not in the know, then UEFI is a new firmware interface for your computer, if it is simpler, then it replaces the well-known BIOS. According to some sources, in order to create this standard, more than 140 technology companies joined forces, including Microsoft. I will not write about this standard, if you are interested, you can read it on the net, you have already understood the main idea.

Let's return to our program, activating the EasyUEFI key with data is possible, but more often in the archive there is either a Medicines or a Medicines. With the help of the application, you can edit, delete, create backups and later restore EFI / UEFI boot entries. The advantage of development is this moment, it will allow you to create your own bootable Windows PE image, some of them can be found on our website, for example, from the famous Ratiborus. In the future, you can use your created boot media if the system cannot be booted due to a corrupted EFI / UEFI boot entry.

Please note that I didn’t take the screenshots, since the computer does not support such technology, so I took them from the official site, but as far as I understood from the description on the developers’ website, the program does not have any ads and spyware, one hundred percent clean installation file and nothing more. I hope the program will be useful to you, good luck to everyone and do not forget to write your reviews!

PdgzUr.png

QUn6do.png
QUnVtH.png
QUnwaV.png

PdgK9H.png

ShareWare (version with registration Medicines), Read readme.txt

PdggjK.png

File Size : 12.36 MB
File4Net : Bayfiles : Uploadrar :
Qvt2hD.png

oxygenio

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
82.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for this excellent tool.

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)