Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked eDrawings Viewer and eDrawing Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Greetings all,

I am looking for the latest editions of eDrawings Viewer and eDrawings Pro.

What is eDrawings Viewer?
For anyone involved in the product development process eDrawings enables you to communicate, share and collaborate in a easily shareable lightweight file without having to worry about design software compatibility.

What is eDrawings Professional?
Accelerate the design to manufacturing process with eDrawings Professional. From using Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) capabilities to sending a 3D model to a supplier for quoting or enabling the shop floor eDrawings Professional empowers companies and leverages the power for 3D design.

To be more specific, in my request, I am looking for the stand alone installer for windows x64 , for the viewer...
eDrawings Viewer, plus support for SOLIDWORKS shaders data File size: 407.0 MB

To be more specific, in my request, I am looking for the stand alone installer for windows x64 , for the viewer...
eDrawings Viewer, plus support for SOLIDWORKS shaders data File size: 407.0 MB
The pro version for Windows X64 that works with Autocad and Solidworks should be fine.
The viewer is now free, supposedly...

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Please stop talking to yourself in this post... wait for responses... I've merged all of them now... Good luck!

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11545 (11545)
Member for 8 years