Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct EndNote X9.3.3 Build 13966 for Windows + Portable -=TeamOS=-

Mustansir

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
It downgrades in trial version because you did not remove all registry leftovers. When you remove it you will have no problems.
Already explained in the comments here and other EndNote's thread. Use REVO or IObit,... and Registry Finder to remove them all. It works fine you can even see a reaction of other people not so long ago.
Good luck

I used IObit uninstaller 3 times to uninstall and then follow the steps. When you open the application it presents the error. I am sure I have not violated any instructions as I have doing so since 2008. I may give it another try. But I am sure that won't have any outcomes for me.

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I used IObit uninstaller 3 times to uninstall and then follow the steps. When you open the application it presents the error. I am sure I have not violated any instructions as I have doing so since 2008. I may give it another try. But I am sure that won't have any outcomes for me.
Did you use a Registry finder app? Please read it again all comments above and in other threads.
IObit and the similar app never deletes all leftovers especially not IObit. LOL
It works fine as I prove it...
Sorry it is on your side...

Zeke

Downloaded
25.8 GB
Uploaded
119.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I agree as I have bee doing the same since 2017 when you first uploaded X8.2 I guess. But something has changed. Believe it or not. I am running this application on a new drive with everything new windows etc. I have even tried a trail and then follow the steps. It has some inbuilt system that recognizes the key and displays the message of "We're sorry".

You would not believe me but I have just reverted back to X8 to get my things going.

Thank you for your support.

Hi!

I had just the same situation that you had; I kept uninstalling and it still kept popping up.
But, I did what Mirkec said. I can confirm from the instructions of Mirkec works.

I'll leave this for your guidance and for mine too, just in case I forget:

1. Uninstall EndNote via your favorite uninstaller/cleaner.
2. Download and install the Registry Finder app (as instructed by Mirkec.)
3. Open Registry Finder and look for all entries with EndNote.
4. Delete all those entries.
5. Reinstall EndNote and it should work out fine.

Cheers!

Diestro11

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
113.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thank you, sir. I will definitely use this! Much appreciated!