Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Epson L380 Printer Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav398

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
hi there, recently i installed windows 7 pro x86 by nick loved this build but a little probleme was there is my printer(epson l380) drivers is not installing.
please help me i cant able to install another windows.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@gaurav398 type this in google printer (epson l380) drivers download ,
i just did and got the website from epson where you can download the drivers that you need :)

Also : please tell us here when you have them so that we can close this thread.

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wow it is supported all the way to win XP, not bad

ZimatTox1c

Banned
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
ive l380 too. and i use offline driver exe from official site. and it works just great. btw, im in win 10 home but it should work fine for win 7 too

gaurav398

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i
i just did and got the website from epson where you can download the drivers that you need :)

i have this drivers already i am getting this error see link

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
ok you recently i installed windows 7 pro x86 by nick
you need to type it there in the thread ... so @By Nicky can answer it there .

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i

i have this drivers already i am getting this error see link
Make sure you are picking a right version for you 32 or 64.

gaurav398

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Make sure you are picking a right version for you 32 or 64.
i am using same as windows requirs

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
Just tell us how did you manage to install the driver. your sequence of installing the driver. coz I suspect, there is something wrong, on your behalf, in the installation process. ;)

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Because the error you shared is generic, I can think of 3 different issues that might occur with your PC, none of which is easy to solve.

1. Windows can't install a driver when other updates or drivers have started installation or are in progress. Actually, we can often find that you cant perform an install while another install is happening for most software and not just for drivers, especially when they use the same installation method. Check if you have any pending windows updates in the background and finish that first.

2. A small undocumented windows trick. When new hardware is installed, windows locks any other hardware update (reasons can be explained at another point) by using this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DeviceInstall\Parameters\DeviceInstallDisabled If the value is 1, it won't allow for other hardware to be installed if it's 0 it will allow. The key is there during a hardware device installation and gets removed when the installation is done but sometimes it remains there because of... bad divers or accidents. If the key doesn't exist then this is not the cause of your problem.

3. I don't think you mention if the build you are using is lite/compact or full. In lite versions there are a lot of services often removed/disabled such as the Print Spooler which without you won't be able to use any printer or even generate PDFs as the PDF driver is actually a printer driver. Check via services if the service is there and set to manual or automatic. If it's not there at all... Time to move to a full version of windows.

If you have doubts on how to perform any of the above steps, you can google/youtube about how to do it. For example "How to check running services in windows 7" will show you several step-by-step guides on how to do it.

Hope it helped and best of luck.

Last edited:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
Drive Driver Booster, Advanced Driver Updater, Driver Easy or DPRSU I'm 100% sure something from that will help btw I once needed to install OS twice because of same problem with printer drivers so I know that feeling.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Your EPSON is new? Is it capable with Win 7? For example my new laptop works only with Win 10 everytime i tried to install Win 7 it failed.

gaurav398

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Because the error you shared is generic, I can think of 3 different issues that might occur with your PC, none of which is easy to solve.

1. Windows can't install a driver when other updates or drivers have started installation or are in progress. Actually, we can often find that you cant perform an install while another install is happening for most software and not just for drivers, especially when they use the same installation method. Check if you have any pending windows updates in the background and finish that first.

2. A small undocumented windows trick. When new hardware is installed, windows locks any other hardware update (reasons can be explained at another point) by using this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DeviceInstall\Parameters\DeviceInstallDisabled If the value is 1, it won't allow for other hardware to be installed if it's 0 it will allow. The key is there during a hardware device installation and gets removed when the installation is done but sometimes it remains there because of... bad divers or accidents. If the key doesn't exist then this is not the cause of your problem.

3. I don't think you mention if the build you are using is lite/compact or full. In lite versions there are a lot of services often removed/disabled such as the Print Spooler which without you won't be able to use any printer or even generate PDFs as the PDF driver is actually a printer driver. Check via services if the service is there and set to manual or automatic. If it's not there at all... Time to move to a full version of windows.

If you have doubts on how to perform any of the above steps, you can google/youtube about how to do it. For example "How to check running services in windows 7" will show you several step-by-step guides on how to do it.

Hope it helped and best of luck.
Love you bro i want to kiss you hehe the print spooler was the error it disabled in services. thank you so much you saved day fo rdoing another installation of windows.

i just did and got the website from epson where you can download the drivers that you need

hi sir now you can close this thread. thank you so much for all support.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.