Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Error in hit & run stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan5676

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
23.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
After seeding torrent past 72 hrs it still shows up on hit n run section.
Screenshot for reference

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
This is what I see... ... no where near 72 hours... just wait

Downloaded
31.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
d1PThbA.png

Seed Time at least 3 days

*TheBeast*

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Possibly Could it Be Related to the Rare Abstract Client your seeding with ? >> ADM 120501 ,, Advanced Download Manager & Torrent downloader APK 12.5.1 Android.

I have never Heard of that Before and It Might not be the Most Reliable, Sounds like a Phone App To me but I Don't know.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@rohan5676

For reliable seeding, do not rely on a phone. Use a laptop or PC and seed using a landline.
Use a popular torrent client such as qBittorrent or uTorrent. They are popular because they work well and there is plenty of support for them.

Having a torrent loaded into your torrent client for a month is not the same as seeding for a month.
If your client is not actually running then it can't be seeding.
To maximise seeding time you should configure your torrent client to start automatically when your OS starts.
  • If you are using qBittorrent then the option to enable is "Start qBittorrent on Windows start up".
  • If you are using uTorrent then the option to enable is "Start uTorrent on system start up".

People often claim that they are seeding when in fact they are not.
This image shows you what to look at in your torrent client to find out if you are REALLY seeding.
The most important thing is that the tracker is shown as "Working". If you do not see that then you are not seeding.

If your system goes to sleep then seeding will stop. To prevent this, you may want to inhibit sleep whilst seeding.
  • In qBittorrent, enable the "Inhibit sleep when torrents are seeding" option.
  • In uTorrent, enable the "Prevent standby if there are active torrents" option.

FaithGuidesMe

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you guys, I appreciate this post and everyone's output I will keep reading.

Much love,
- Faith.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
sometimes there is a delay in the system after you reached the 72 hours or 3 day seeding torrents, hit and run stats still show. You just have to wait and the system will detect and fix it.

FaithGuidesMe

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
sometimes there is a delay in the system after you reached the 72 hours or 3 day seeding torrents, hit and run stats still show. You just have to wait and the system will detect and fix it.
I think I'm having that issue, I've downloaded a file of 6.6GB LTSC Windows 10 and somehow, that is not being counted towards my downloaded data. @Charlie_Grimes there's anything that we can do to fix this?

Much love,
- Faith.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@FaithGuidesMe
it will not count in your downloaded stats because it's a "Freeleech torrent". Afaik, anything 5gb above torrent is considered as freeleech but you have to seed it also for 72hours/3days to avoid hit and run warning.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I think I'm having that issue, I've downloaded a file of 6.6GB LTSC Windows 10 and somehow, that is not being counted towards my downloaded data. @Charlie_Grimes there's anything that we can do to fix this?

Much love,
- Faith.
As far as i know, anything more than 5 GB, is a free leach torrent, where download doesn't count yet you can use that to seed and increase your seed bonus and also ratio.

Correct me if i am wrong, so that i too can know about it.

FaithGuidesMe

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I was going to say, I hope I don't get in trouble for something like that. I noticed that the torrent I downloaded is Free Leech, the file was deleted but I will download it again to leave seed for at least 4 days.
Thank you guys; @September222022 @1ntr0v3rt3ch

Much love,
- Faith.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

Much love,
- Faith.
That's the first time anyone has asked me to increase their download. :D
@September222022 is correct that any torrent with the freeleech flag will not be counted in your downloads.
Be careful though. Not all 5GB files are freeleech. It is the freeleech indication that matters, not the file size.
If you see a large file that is not freeleech then you can request it to be made freeleech.

FaithGuidesMe

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
That's the first time anyone has asked me to increase their download. :D
@September222022 is correct that any torrent with the freeleech flag will not be counted in your downloads.
Be careful though. Not all 5GB files are freeleech. It is the freeleech indication that matters, not the file size.
If you see a large file that is not freeleech then you can request it to be made freeleech.
I try to be as clean and pure as possible, I don't like to take advantages pretty fair I would say, well that's fantastic thank you for your humble response Charlie, means a lot I'll keep an eye next time to be more detailed.

Much love,
- Faith.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@rohan5676

You started this thread but you have not taken part in it, even though I can see that you have been logged in.
As you seem to have lost interest, can we close this thread now?

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Charlie_Grimes