Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Eset EndPoint Antivirus vs Eset NOD32 Antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

poerfer

Downloaded
29.7 KB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello,

I have a question about Eset Antivirus products. What is the difference between the and ? The difference I see is the version, the EndPoint has v9 and NOD32 has v15. Does the engine definitions differs too or the detection ratio or performance? I plan to use the Antivirus only and I don't really know which one should I get.

Thanks in advance for help!

CHARTKSJ

Banned
Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is use for personal purposes and home use and endpoint security for business purposes like big company or office's use.
in endpoint security mostly two features extra provided like ransomware shield integrated and managed by ESET Remote Administrator.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
It's right there in the description if someone spends a few minutes to read them.

From Nod endpoint
...but also with tools that are specifically aimed at enterprises...
Long story short, Nod antivirus is meant for home use/few PC use, while the endpoint is meant for businesses and enterprises as those two environments have fundamentally different needs on how they do things. Typically an antivirus and an endpoint use the same engine and same definitions assuming one compares the same periods of time. Why would they use different ones anyway?

Having said that, in capable hands, both will work fine on a normal PC. If one is not as experienced might as well use nod32 as it often has a much simpler interface.

The version number itself has nothing to do with anything and it only shows relatively how long the product is out. Antivirus has a v15 because it's been out since 2010 (the 32-bit version, nod exists since 1987), while endpoint came out in 2017 if I remember well.

For more info, google is your friend and Eset's own website.

Hope it helped.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
679.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@poerfer answer given by @Cyler .. for more google is your friend.. Please post query in thread itself for better help no need for separate post.. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.