Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct ESET Endpoint Security version 7.3.2044.0 Repack (32 & 64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

ZombieMambo.77

Downloaded
486.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thanks, Mirkec. Will wait to test until I read a few more positives...lol. Don't want to risk losing what's already working.

dipakvz

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Stopped working.....invalid username / password

vaseemakram

Downloaded
10.5 GB
Uploaded
12.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
After use of 7 days the update virus defination page shows invalid user name and password what i do...

velenson

Downloaded
43.2 GB
Uploaded
283.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Of late, it shows that the username and password invalid.

SRakeshSR

Downloaded
750.2 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thanks a trillion @Mirkec that was a hell of a good Repack infact....you combined the both Antivirus and security in one 😍😍😍😍

Thibor69

Verified Member
Downloaded
207.9 GB
Uploaded
623.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Not sure what is wrong but I can not get past the Invalid Username ... wont load moduals. I see someone says to change to "Auto" Update, but where do you do that ? I see no place to tell it to change the update option to "choose automatically", and it seems like it is trying to auto update allready or I would not even see the ERROR message about the username.

....sigh

h021k

Downloaded
11.7 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Not sure what is wrong but I can not get past the Invalid Username ... wont load moduals. I see someone says to change to "Auto" Update, but where do you do that ? I see no place to tell it to change the update option to "choose automatically", and it seems like it is trying to auto update allready or I would not even see the ERROR message about the username.

....sigh
You can configure "Automatic Update" in TOOLS ----- SCHEDULER
Note: On my other PC, I have set automatic update frequency after 360 minutes and its working fine

Screenshot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thibor69

Verified Member
Downloaded
207.9 GB
Uploaded
623.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@h021k - Thank you for that information. :)

Cheers

Last edited:

Kimberly Chin

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I did change the update option to "choose automatically" but still getting this invalid username and password. Please help me. Thank you!

Bossti

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
38 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
1.Right click on the essay icon below right
2.Advanced Settings
3.Update
4.Profil update
5.type of update = Pre-release version, ON optimise the provision of updates