Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

• Attention!

Globale Freeleech Days Starts! Global Freeleech Days starts, Now onwards your Downloads won't be counted.

Direct ESET NOD32 Antivirus / Internet Security / Smart Security Premium 15.0.21.0 [RePack] [Multi] => TeamOS <=

TTulo

Downloaded
74.2 GB
Uploaded
185.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you so much for your kindness.

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
First of all Thanks for sharing your wonderful work. after few days i am facing update problem, should i clean HOSTS file or can you share update server's ip and port? if there is a solution please share. thanks

WhyWeDie

Downloaded
632.1 MB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thank you for sharing and happy new year 2022

nuttz

VIP
Downloaded
187.5 GB
Uploaded
84 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (56)
First of all Thanks for sharing your wonderful work. after few days i am facing update problem, should i clean HOSTS file or can you share update server's ip and port? if there is a solution please share. thanks
the updates for this where coming from 3rd party server not belonging too eset to which they have now pulled the sever this is reason you being told server not found i had to go back to
eset 9.0.2032.6

Mr Grimbahir

*Windows Customizer Guru*
Super Moderator
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
9.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (31)
the updates for this where coming from 3rd party server not belonging too eset to which they have now pulled the sever this is reason you being told server not found i had to go back to
eset 9.0.2032.6
This is the one I have included in my recently uploaded WPI V2. Version 15 is buggy as far as updates are concerned.

Jimmy Loughran

Verified Member
Downloaded
127.6 GB
Uploaded
262.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you so much for this. Really appreciate it.

johnnydorayme

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
164.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This is the one I have included in my recently uploaded WPI V2. Version 15 is buggy as far as updates are concerned.

Im having no problems with v15 downloaded from eset, updates are working 100%

satheeshks

Downloaded
262 GB
Uploaded
120.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
THANKS FOR SHARING...LET ME TRY IT :rock: :rock: :rock: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

installed having update issue... kindly check it

hadis

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
module update failed
Q9ttlj.png

fantom

Verified Member
Downloaded
486.3 GB
Uploaded
172.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Guys, think twice! There are NO ESET product which You can register in long terms, unless You buy license! License /unless buying one/ have short life
Only way is to make new email account and use it to re-register it MONTHLY
Why? Coz ESET make database of registered devices...end of story....look ESET site how that goes

Best practice for now>> look for friends which do not use any ESET product.... ask for e-mail address of him/his and put it in ESET form ....then, when email arrive, ask Your friend to forward it to You, that mail where was license code is,,,,, and, You need to have bunch of friends :giggle: :rofl:

Last edited:

batman225

Downloaded
124.2 GB
Uploaded
76.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks...
how to fix unable to update module

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
10.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
this is just 49 mb is this crackk file or it will download whole antivirus from web? sorry im noob