Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Eset NOD32 & Internet Security 14.0.22.0 License File [expire 21-11-2024]

bruandemargo

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
14.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi, I am in the same situation as you and tried to do the same but step 3 ("
Login then checked in Eset
...voila, it reset back to 21/11/2024 :whew:
") means nothing. What do you actually do?
Hi @christop, those were the exact steps I did.

Initially, when I powered on my PC, my ESET Smart Smart Security Premium AV windows pop-up and notified me re the licensed reset to "Trial licensed expired" and it became 30/08/2021.

Then I disabled the HIPS (just un-ticked the HIPS, nothing else, and clicked OK button), and rebooted my PC.
I logged back in to my PC, then opened the ESET Smart Security Premium AV windows, and I noticed it automatically reset back to 21/11/2024, and the product version updated to 15.1.12.0.

I did not do anything else nor changing/overwriting/updating any files from @psychopat78's original post.

PS: Although I noticed after I did the above, there are 2 warnings appears on the left-side menu of "SETUP" (Computer protection); The only disabled options there are: "Device control", and "Gamer mode".

Sorry to hear it did not work out on your end.
Perhaps you can retry these steps again, see if its working this time, or else you may want to uninstall and retry @psychopat78 steps.

Best of luck, cheers ;)

slain1

Downloaded
49.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks man!! i'll do my best!!!
You are the man!. I've been looking for all over for trial keys and they expire in a matter of day. This is the first time that I found a solution that lasts. Keep up the good work.

Thank You,
S.

psychopat78

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.9 GB
Uploaded
687.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
What can we do to get v15.1 ? I had v15.0 running perfectly well using your license hack! But since the auto update of ESET Internet Security to v15.1, in mid-April, ESET says license is expired :(
do you copy the license key file into the right folder of your operating system? use another email to activate another trial period then patch it again with my files

delta1

Downloaded
501.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
It's not working anymore after a few months. What can be done? I don't want to have to reinstall ESET and perform a full scan again. Thanks.

eset.png

smiggle

Downloaded
256.1 GB
Uploaded
568.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
was good while it lasted. ended up just buying it for 7$ for 2 licenses 1 year

MikeG

Downloaded
11.4 GB
Uploaded
69.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
was good while it lasted. ended up just buying it for 7$ for 2 licenses 1 year
Decided to buy my license key also from Newegg. Currently, you can get 3 licenses for ESET Internet Security 2022 for $25 valid for one year after using coupon code SECURE52.
It's a digital download, so you will have the key about 30 mins after purchase. The offer expires 8 hours from this posting. The last time I bought a key from eBay, it went bad a few days later and the seller disssapred. At least with Newegg, I know it's legitimate. Search for item N82E16832114555 @ newegg.com. I realize many people won't pay for a license, that is your choice.

dajosova

Downloaded
195.2 GB
Uploaded
131 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Tried to reinstall it again but it's not working anymore for me neither!
I'll go back to ESET Endpoint which is also very good!