Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Experts please consider this problem "Audio is working fine but event Sounds missing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-Ozair

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi Experts of TeamOS, Recently i am facing this issue almost every few days of fresh installation.

As computer should produce a sound whenever we connect any device, battary low, error sounds. these sounds are included in a sound theme that we can change from sound > Program events . Well, this are the sounds I can't get to work. However, when I go to the sound tab to change them, I can not test the sounds and neither they play, Other than that, all other sounds like videos, music recordings etc. works fine.

I did almost everything that I could find in the net to fix it and but I can't.

Did any body have any solution of that particular problem. Even i checked on MS website many people face this issue but no satisfactory result.
I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. (Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 X64 en-US MAY 2020 {Gen2})
I am using kaspersky as Antivirus, Office 2013. I also check windows update there is no update history on that week that could effect it when this problem occur. I am tired of windows clean installation. Every thing was working fine but recently i am facing this problem after few days of installation.
If any body solve this problem please suggest me the solution.

Thanks in advance;

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I am not sure but maybe he disables system default sound effects. Check it.

Open regedit and navigate to the key below
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Render

Expand the Render key in the left pane, and open the Properties subkey of each long number GUID (ex: "{a792f05a-9ef4-45da-842a-2bd2910f96df}") until you find your sound output device (ex: "Digital Audio (S/PDIF)") shown in the right pane. (see screenshot below)

P84WJv.png

In the right pane of the GUID key (ex: "{a792f05a-9ef4-45da-842a-2bd2910f96df}") for your sound output device, double click/tap on the DeviceState DWORD to modify it. (see screenshot below)

P84EgE.jpg

Value data 1 means ENABLED
Value data 10000001 DISABLED

For more info google: How to Enable or Disable a Sound Output Device in Windows or something more precise regarding the music issue

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@M-Ozair, since I see that your problem is only with the system sounds, I will focus my help on that.

Maybe you have already done it but just in case check that "Sound Scheme" is not set to No Sound, it should be in Windows Default or in another scheme that you have created.

no_sound.png

Also check in "Sounds" that a sound is enabled that really exists in your system and works, you can check it by examining its path with the "Browse" button.

no_sound1.png

Then I see that you use a modified Gen2 windows, for these cases it is always advisable to ask the question in the thread where you have downloaded the OS.

I hope I've helped.

thejr007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
650.4 GB
Uploaded
762.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
From someone who rocks an aftermarket dac for the busta busta busta overkill headphone/speaker setup.

Windows is more than capable of having multiple audio in's and out's.

Though I doubt this is the case, and that the system sounds have been disabled or set to none.

Best of luck.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Though I doubt this is the case, and that the system sounds have been disabled or set to none.
I also think the same, it would be very easy to solve if it were just that and the user would have noticed. :)
But in modified Windows everything can be possible, it can even happen that the sounds configured by the author are in another location or simply do not work, so I also advised you to check the path to them and test them with a player.

Let's wait to see what @M-Ozair tells us, but I insist that this type of help should not be requested here, but in the thread that OS has downloaded.

YouDummyZiggy

Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
179.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
there are some issues with audio or sound drives defaulting to high definition audio in device manager, you might want to check that device manager does show you your actual sound card like via, intel hd etc if not you might need need to force installing the drivers.

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
Over a month no reply. Tagged as completed.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.